Ufc 130

hellos245

Reaction score
Matt Hamill VS Rampage....

WHO WON??

Dog-gone-it!....anyhow, a "decision" is better than an out-right loss....

Matt Hamill need to build a new camp. Rampage knew Matt's game plan.

I have a plan! First we get him to the bay and have him surf with me and authentic to teach him balance. Then send him to Koko for tire flipping. Then to PFH for mountain climbing. Then send him to Dixie to chase chickens for speed. The to Reba for military training then we send him to Beo who convinces him Rampage was responsible for 9/11. and then the night before the fight we lock him in a room with Jillio. He will come out ready to kill his next opponent! :lol:

to me, it was all right fight. nothing WOW or OOOHs...

Hamill tried. Rampage did barely won.

coin tossed to decision.

it suck.

dang.

Rampage was clearly in control in all three rounds. It didn't require a coin toss. Clearly it was in Rampage favor. Matt Hamill took a good beating but just enough so. Wasted his time trying to shoot for his legs in a take down. I'm sure he'll use this opportunity to study and find what needs to be strengthened and what Rampage weaknesses are. And, yes, Rampage had a fractured hand but that was before the Hamill fight.

Matt Hamill was not good enough! because he tried get his legs but it won't work cuz Rampage was strong legs all times that waste his time. Rampage already know that. For nothing, so he needs learn how to boxing, not wrestle.

sound power strong championship challenge fighter!

Back