Tyler Berdy Golf Fundraising

LadyAbigail

Reaction score
I don't know what he said, but thought I'd pass on this video anyway in case anyone is interested in supporting him in whatever it is he's trying to do. :P This is Sean Berdy's brother, he is a deaf golfer. :)

https://rally.org/tylerberdygolffundraising

he''s trying to raise funding so he can go to a golfing school this coming semester. the school gave him a partial scholarship, but he still needs $8,000 to be able to attend.

My name is Tyler Berdy. I am excited to share this great news with you. I have received a partial scholarship from Hank Haney International Golf to attend a full year there as a Senior this Fall. I am a realistic young man who knows the odds are against me but I have never let that stop me before. My odds have improved and I need your help more than ever to make my dream complete. I have and will work tirelessly to serve as an example to others that our opportunities in life are limited only by our willingness to work hard and our ability to dream big.
My goal is to raise $8,000 by August 3, 2013.

today's the 3rd, and he's only gotten $1,390.

Thanks for interpreting, cdmeggers! Ooh! That far off! :( That definitely puts a slightly different perspective on things. :|

Back