Two Video apps would share them with you ;)

Hadooy

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:
first of all I'm new here and excuse me if something goes wrong because i'm bad in intro
.:eek3:

silly short story about me:-:laugh2:
I've been trying to learn ASL (American Sign language), but luck wasn't with me:dunno:. Because I'm studying respiratory therapy major which has a lot of work besides am an intentional student who just learned how to speak in English:dance2:.
obviously, I'm not a deaf person I just loved to learn it and I hadn't the chance to:Ohno:. However, I want to give you a gift I think it will help you to communicate in advance as a favor
.:hmm:

So I've been looking for a video app or program that work as a video group for deaf people or whatever in order to learn ASL with you guys,
and then why not to share them?
:hmm:

Let's start :cool2:

Two apps (Programs)

1st app.

photo-1.jpg

Company says, "this app has been specialized for deaf"

Name: Convo
Price: Free
Downloadable on: PC, iPad (2 and up) ,iPhone (3 and up), Android phones ( has front cameras)

*Download for PC: https://www.convorelay.com/desktop.html

Once you download it just register for a member and once you do that you will get a phone number that works only with this app to use it for adding others.

-note: you may find the app's name different such as Convo mobile.
do not care it's the same app so just download it as long as you you see the same logo icon/ picture.

2nd program:

photo-1-%282%29.jpg

Name: Google+
Price: Totally FREE
Downloadable on: PC, iPad (2 and up) ,iPhone (3 and up), Android phones ( has front cameras)

I'm sure everybody familiar with google+ but I'm not sure if everybody familiar (Hangout service). Hangout google+ is a group video call using you gmail address. Once you download the app in you device just search for (Hangout icon) then choose who you want to video to.

photo-2-%282%29.jpg

Note:picture was taken from my iPad so it might be different in other devices.

Finally :blah: Forgive me if it was bad explanation.
AND don't forget to add me if u like them! and don't be shy just give it try,anyway I'm shy too :lol: :naughty:

Convo User name: Hadi
Convo Number:567-694-8595

Google+ hangout.
gmail: One.619@gmail.com

:wave:

Last edited:
Back