Two vibrators on ONE alarm clock?

jacobmiw

Reaction score
Is there some kind of splitter I can buy to use two vibrators on one alarm clock (Sonic Bomb or Sonic Alert)? I've been sleeping past my vibrations.......

Is there some kind of splitter I can buy to use two vibrators on one alarm clock (Sonic Bomb or Sonic Alert)? I've been sleeping past my vibrations.......
Why not one powerful vibrator? Not enough?

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

I'd plug a lamp in aswell ... Then you'd have the vib & flash.

Try checking your local Radio Shack?

I'm sure they have something that could work.

Bring your alarm clock with you to Radio Shack and show them what you need.

Unless you know how to connect them, your best bet is to put a mine under your bed.

lark_up_app_and_wristband.png

jacobmiw, one light(100 watts) and vibrator same time on alarm clock of Sonic Alert is okay

if two vibrators for one alarm clock will damage because of two vibrators watts

you need buy one this ebay.com

Heavy Duty 120V Bed Vibrator for Deaf Clocks & Devices | eBay

Heavy Duty 120V Bed Vibrator for Deaf Clocks & Devices

Get the most POWERFUL bed vibrator on the market!
Great for heavy sleepers on double, queen or king size beds, for those times when you absolutely have to wake up. Simply plug into the outlet of the Sonic Boom,Wake Assure or Hal-Hen clocks and place between mattress and boxspring. Be assured of waking up every time! Also, works great with any type of Sonic Alert or Alertmaster notification receivers.

Be sure to wake up, get the BEST!

good luck!

Or build your own vibrator using washing machine motor with off center centerfug and bolt it on plywood board. Its one evil vibrator thatll wake you up even deep sleep lol. My ex-roomate built one like that. So powerful enoug to be felt across the rooms. Its annoying but it works for him as a heavy sleeper

Catty

I sleep past my alarm all the time, I use an audio alarm but I don't sleep with my hearing aids in and i'm always late to work because i over sleep, I bought a new alarm clock that is much louder apparently my roommate can hear it in the basement but it's still 50/50 that I'll sleep through it, i need something that will remove my covers and stand me up... lol

I have two powerful vibrators that I bought a long time ago (one for clock alarm and another one for doorbell and phone). It could cause a heart attack. :lol:

It would be bad idea to have 2 bed shakers and you forget to turn off and it keep vibrate until it fall apart: either your bed or the equipment. heh

Back