Two pets died

RedFox

Reaction score
This summer, two of my family pets died. :tears: First, it was our shetie dog at 11. She died inside the house, so we carried her out on a board to bury in the side of the hill between the house and the horse corral. Then we put some rocks on the grave.
Then it was our old cat at 17. I found her as a kitten behind my uncle's garage in 1988 when I was a preschooler. We brought her home. That was when Regan was still president. One time, she was hit by a car and had 2 pins put in. Later one was taken out. That was long ago and I don't remember it. Then she got old and went away, so we thought she went to the woods and died. Then we found her body in the hay barn. So we put her on a board and carried her to a place on the hill where she liked to sit and look at my uncle's garage. It's on the other side of the hill and house from the dog's grave. The uncle from the garage and another uncle came to watch us bury her. Our two other cats were there too. I was the one who found her 17 years ago and the one who put her into the grave. Then we put stones on it. After that, a police helichopter flew over our house. We thought it was funny that it came just after we finished the burying. If the cops thought we were hiding something and dug up the grave, they'd be :-o

I'm sorry about your loss. That's interesting about the helicopter :D Glad they didn't bust you even if you weren't deposing of... errrr... :)

Sorry to hear that, at least u have a good life and memories with those animals of ur grow up, which they did gave u life and think of them. I'm sure they re still w/ u!

I am very sorry about the loss of your furry family members. It sounds like you shared many good years with them. Those were interesting funerals that you gave them.

I know you really love them that show to prove real love to them. I'm sorry to hear about that.I hope you will feel better soon!

Awww Im sorry to hear that..Im sure they were well loved pets and they
knew it and they had a long good life with you so now they are at peace.

I want to tell you a terrible thing that happened about a week ago...someone dumped a pair of beautiful black labs side by side...dead, apparently shot to death!..on the side of the country road not far from where i live...ohh it broke my heart..i cant understand why anybody would be sooo cruel to do that!....I could not bear to see them that way so i had to drive the other direction for a while cuz it really was too heartbreaking for me ......ohhh. Whoever did this to these poor dogs will have to answer to God when they die....I hope! ....arrrrggghhh!

I am sorry to heard abt your pets that your pets died. They rest in peace. Will you take pet again or what???

:( I am so sorry to hear about your beloved pets. You now have so many good memories of your pets. I pray the pain of losing your pets, will decrease and in time you will be alright.

Aww.. I am sorry.. its so hard to losing loved ones..
just like they are our family...

Alot people did cruel to pets.. like Defee said.. its so sad.. damn!

Very sad thread here... :(

I´m truly sorry to hear about your beloved pets... I know how you feel after spend many years with your pets... :(

I still have 19 years old Sussi, cat... I can image what it alike when I lose her some day... :( Anyway, I am still enjoying myself to have her with no NEGATIVE thinking...

Our family cat Quinn she was 1 years old when she died, it was the day after my birthday (july 8th) she had Feline Lukemia and went down really quickly within 3 days and had an seizure for an hour then died on my brother arm, she was my brother's baby. our cats all have feline lukemia we take care of them and even adop them or foster them . we buried her in a nice oak wood box in my oldest brother house. it was our 2nd cat with feline lukemia to die the first one was in 2003 just before i left for Gallaudet.

Thats outrageous abt the labs, im lab fans

Back