Two of my quick delicious and cheap recepies

Hwy99

Reaction score
Blue Chesse and Tomato Soup

Things you need:

*Any kinds of tomato soup
*Blue chesse

Cook your tomato soup as normal, it can be from the stove or the microwave. After completed the tomato soup, sprinkle the blue chesse on the top of the tomato soup, but not so many of blue chesse, just a little. Then serve!

Sour Cream Minnestrone Soup

Things you need:

*Campbell Minnestrone soup
*Sour Cream

Cook your Campbell minnestrone soup or you can use the microwave too, and then drop some of sour cream in the minnestrone soup and serve! (reason why this taste good with the sour cream because the Minnestrone soup has the beans in it just like the chili)

I like minestrone soup, I will add sour cream. I didn't think about that. Sounds good to me.

I love tomato soup and blue cheese both! I never thought of combining them.

That is going to be my dinner tonight!:)

It sound good but I don't like tomato soup...

I boiled tomatoes to heat from tinned tomatoes and then serve with grated mozzarella cheese or Edam cheese.... mmmmhhhhh

I never heard that before! Geez I will try eats that tomato soup with few blue cheese? :eek:

It sound good but I don't like tomato soup...

I boiled tomatoes to heat from tinned tomatoes and then serve with grated mozzarella cheese or Edam cheese.... mmmmhhhhh

I love to dip the mozzarella chesse in the tomato sauce, so good! :)

I never heard that before! Geez I will try eats that tomato soup with few blue cheese? :eek:

Yup, just sprinkle a little of blue chesse, but not lot because it will taste bad due too many blue chesse :)

Back