Two 4th Grade Boys Charged with selling drugs!

Braydens Mom

Reaction score
This is sad, I was watching on the news tonight how two 4th grade boys, age 10, we caught selling drugs at school.

This is one of the reasons I home school my oldest. Tsk, Tsk...:roll:

Do you have source?

I just read about it (the one in Burnettetown, SC near Augusta, GA) -- oh my goodness!

Wow, that's a shame, and sad, good thing it is caught before something goes wrong.

Wow, that's far out and sad.

Very sad. Makes one wonder what home environment these 10 year olds come from.

A printed source link would be better if there is no captioning. Basically I know it was marijuana from what I saw.

I really need captioning!

Still I think it is sad and wonder how they got the supply in the first place.

Sorry, I will try and find a printed link.

Basically, it was two boys selling pot at school. For things like bubble gum, pie, candy and money. They are currently suspeneded. I think they had 3 grams on them.

Several parents were interviewed because they have kids that go to school there. They said they will be educating their childen on what to do if they are ever in a position like that. (Asked to buy drugs)

It is a shame to see that children are out doing this!

Sorry, I will try and find a printed link.

Basically, it was two boys selling pot at school. For things like bubble gum, pie, candy and money. They are currently suspeneded. I think they had 3 grams on them.

Several parents were interviewed because they have kids that go to school there. They said they will be educating their childen on what to do if they are ever in a position like that. (Asked to buy drugs)

It is a shame to see that children are out doing this!

Here's a printed link -

NBC2 News - 4th grade drug dealers busted

As I was reading this - It just makes me sad to see kids at that young age to be doing such activity like this.

Here's a printed link -

NBC2 News - 4th grade drug dealers busted

As I was reading this - It just makes me sad to see kids at that young age to be doing such activity like this.
That is interesting. I wonder what happens if you get permanently expelled in fourth grade. Some juvenile detention facility?

Plus it does not say where they got the drug. Probably from the parents stash I fear.

That is interesting. I wonder what happens if you get permanently expelled in fourth grade. Some juvenile detention facility?

Plus it does not say where they got the drug. Probably from the parents stash I fear.

That probably is the case or either they will be referred to a community service or such thing like that.

If they were to get it from their parent's stash - The parents would be in a big trouble for that as well.

There are many ways for the kids to get their hands on the drug. It can be either through older kids that they are associated with or just about anything else.

In the inner city, it is very common to see incidents like these...

What worries me is how do I explain drugs to my autistic son? He really has no idea about right or wrong. I could see it could be easy to make him think it was a good thing. (The wrong people anyways) Scary!

What worries me is how do I explain drugs to my autistic son? He really has no idea about right or wrong. I could see it could be easy to make him think it was a good thing. (The wrong people anyways) Scary!

Yea, I can undy your worries...the drug dealers would look for easy targets to get them addicted on drugs therefore supplying their cash flow...

How old is your son?

Back