Twitter!

I use twitter for news. I get food recall updates which is helpful. There are traffic alerts which are useful. I don't use twitter to socialize. I use FB for that.

I've been told that twitter sucks... Facebook and AllDeaf is enough for me. Myspace sucks big time.

I use twitter for news. I get food recall updates which is helpful. There are traffic alerts which are useful. I don't use twitter to socialize. I use FB for that.

Me too. I have followed some major news events like Iran Election, some TSN columnists about NHL rumors, CNN for breaking news, TrekMovie and others.

Tweeter is the first site that is used to announce the death of Billy Mays Sr by his son, Billy Junior.

Of course I am using Tweeter every night. My work does not allow me to use it. :mad:

I find interest story that someone who have over 10,000 who follow him thry twitter. However, one night he was at bar and saw the drunk woman is going to take her shirt off.

Yet, someone send msg out from their mind to twitter. He saw on his twitter that someone sure want her get off her top while other guy tired stop him. So funny.

I've been told that twitter sucks... Facebook and AllDeaf is enough for me. Myspace sucks big time.

It's really useful, I receive CNN break news to my mobile phone, so I know what's important is happen. Really awesome.

Plus, I follow someone who have good coupon deal or get free sample. So awesome.

I have a twitter, but I don't use it anymore. I used it for about a month off and on, and then I just stopped. Just seemed kinda pointless: the only people following me were my family who I saw every day!

I believe it's more like media social if anyone willing being open-mind and help spread the dash news. It's so fast than news at online.

I'm not a Twitter and I don't update much on Myspace like my friend does. AD is good for me.

i don't see the point in it.
i signed up for it
but haven't went back on ha.
it's just updating your status.

I haven't sign up for twitter yet but I decide not to.

I used to have MySpace before but not anymore that was a long time ago. Myspace is like so annoying to me with so much bright glitter theme (It hurt my eyes). Some of my friends are still on MySpace but not for me.

I went to different website for simple profile without glitter or crazy theme like MySpace.

Peace

Last edited:
Eh, I'd stick with facebook...
haha.

ANd I see people are still on myspace?? WHAT! NO. Facebook is so much better!

gawd, myspace is annoying with loading of crap background and personal insane photos all over. It took so long. Facebook is better for private network social, while Twitter is open-mind to worldwide.

Don't be afraid :)

haha, i'm not afraid. i just don't see the point of twitter.
and yes, you are absolutely right about myspace.
i used to LOVE it.

Back