"Twilight" Movie (Girls Fan Craze)

I've read exerpts from the book and I've seen the trailers...I honestly don't get what the big fuss is all about. I guess i'm just too old. :lol:

One of my daughter is very excited about that movie, and read the books.

I guess I am way too old. I just don't see the appeal.:)

I'm not a bond fan of this crappy twilight. Well, I hope this movie is good..

Here's a link for supporting my reasons of why I don't like the Twilight series...

I have read all the books and I am very excited about the movie ^_^ I loved the books! I just hope they don't mess the movie up ... :shock:

This book written by Stephanie Meyer aims for young adult readers, and I am reading the book. It is a good book, and I saw the trailer when I went to the movies.

I will wait til DVD comes out next year. I know I'm 34 yrs old, never too old to watch movie anyway and books too. :)

I'm not a bond fan of this crappy twilight. Well, I hope this movie is good..

Here's a link for supporting my reasons of why I don't like the Twilight series...

Thanks for that. I casually ready a few pages of Twilight in the bookstore once and it was really bad. The writing...oy.:roll: Perhaps if i were 17 years younger i'd get it.

Let the kids have their sucky vampires.:lol:

Thanks for that. I casually ready a few pages of Twilight in the bookstore once and it was really bad. The writing...oy.:roll: Perhaps if i were 17 years younger i'd get it.

It's nice to see another anti-Twilight ADer. :)
Yeah, one part is reallly really really really disgusted me; the rape part in a "love" way. What the hell? I personally don't like Bella. ^_^

Let the kids have their sucky vampires.:lol:

:lol: Sure, let them to feel so heat.

I've read that book and it was effing good! I absolutely loved it and Edward Cullen was so hot in the book. LOL. Anyway, yeah, I saw a movie and it was not bad. The movie was always not exactly like the book though. Oh well, but nonetheless, it was good.

I've been a big fan of these books since I was 15 in '05 when the first book came out.
I haven't grown out of my love for the books, and I saw the movie, and it was really good, it just wasn't the book.
I'm a big book nerd though. :lol:

"Books and movies are like apples and oranges, they're both delicious, but they don't taste the same."- Stephen King.

I'm an anti Twilighter

come visit Twilightsucks.com, you will not believe how rabid the twitards are there have been so many crazy attack stories just because a person doesn't like the series. Some guy got hit with a chair multiple times by a fangirl because he told the girl Twilight wasn't his kind of book. Then there was the girl who got beat up with a bat at walmart. Not to mention This other girl who got an injured eye because a fangirl didn't like her opinion on Twilight, and started scratching her face with her nails. There are some sane fans, but you should be careful.

The purple prose ,and mary sue-ness in the books hurt my brain.

I'm sorry but Stephenie Meyer should not be bashing Wicked Lovely in interviews with the TwilightMoms. Melissa Marr took time writing ,and editing WL. Meyer only took 3 months? the books are all badly written too, and if I remember correctly she said Twilight series has no meaning. WTF all books have to have meaning, and in her books the messages aren't good.

I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight but I'm not that obessed with it...I admit, Twilight is a lot better than Harry Potter. :) I read all the books but I haven't seen the movie yet. But I plan to get the DVD when it comes out. I just hope it's good as it is in the book.

Read the first book. It was ok. It was like cotton candy for your brain.

Read the second book, got PISSED. The writer introduced REAL love and then threw it away for infatuation...way to teach our young girl that looks are the only thing that matter...

Read the third book. Hated it. I think it teaches girls that a controlling boyfriend is a good thing..."It means he LOVES me"

Read the fourth book. Despised myself for doing it.

Saw the movie. Laughed my ass off the entire time. It was horrible. The writing was worse than the book (tough to do but congrats) the acting was worse. Terrible, terrible movie.

I threw the forth book after I was done reading it... what a crap series.

The only character who had actual character development was Jacob, and the author turned him into a borderline rapist/ pedophile.

Back