TV News Viewership Declines, Internet Use Rises

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
People are simply becoming increasingly aware that the "Media" in the USA is just full of lies and right-wing propaganda, as I fully expected them to be.
My only worry is that the government and its media stooges will start sqelching the contents on the internet as well.

http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0121-35.htm

Dude, that's EXCELLENT!

About time that people utilize their 'free-thinking' capability (their left brain) to turn to internet for news and such instead of corporate news.

Because this man had to tell bullshit lies about bushs military record.
A-clubs.gif

How do you know which internet sites to trust?

What are their sources for news?

Reba said:
How do you know which internet sites to trust?

Maybe you should ask yourself... how do you know which corporate news to trust?

I completely trust Europe's news (Guardian, BBC news, etc etc.. these sites are more reputable than CNN or Fraud News ever will be). They are purely unbiased and non-partisan unlikely CNN or Fraud News. Now that's trustworthy!

Edit: Let's not forget New York Times, Washington Post, Scanswen (Sweden news), LA Times, etc.. they are far more reputable than CNN and Fraud News.

Because

We can read news and discuss here on the internet or message boards.
So we can talk about it.

It isn't fair to allow tv news people to talk about what they want
to talk about. And they don't show all the news....

I mean like Scott Peterson for example... the local news
only mention him maybe twice a year.... and Fox news, they discuss about him... but sometimes I would miss the news....
And I can go on the internet and look at the evidence of Scott Peterson case... and all.

And it is fun to gossip... :wiggle:

Magatsu said:
I completely trust Europe's news (Guardian, BBC news, etc etc.. these sites are more reputable than CNN or Fraud News ever will be). They are purely unbiased and non-partisan unlikely CNN or Fraud News. Now that's trustworthy!
Edit: Let's not forget New York Times, Washington Post, Scanswen (Sweden news), LA Times, etc.. they are far more reputable than CNN and Fraud News.
I know which ones you follow; I am curious how you determine a site is trustworthy. What is your criteria? How did you decide which sites to trust? How do you know they are unbiased and non-partisan? Do they always present both sides?

I am serious. There are millions of "news" websites; how do you decide which ones to trust?

Back