TV and Movie Lovers

Mizzou

Reaction score
Whats your characters of TV or Movie Stars ?

Since I knew many people told me that my characters are varied with personal.

MORK = Mindy & Mork (make funny faces/body language)

LAVERNE = Shirley & Laverne (acting like her)

JO = Facts of the Life (look like one)

Those is my characters and still do.....

Ive been described as the Marx Brothers (Groucho, Chico and Harpo) for my silliness and also as Costello in the Abbot and Costello movies for my clumsiness and airhead remarks.

Ive also been described as Kristie Alley for her prettiness and smartness...*rme*... and sometimes as Roseanne because of her size and smart aleck remarks.

Sometimes I get labeled as the Invisible Man because I become invisible to others, fade into the background and just disappear from society from time to time.

What do I do?

The only time I knew I wasnt anything like Faye Dunway because I aint as pretty as HER!!!

Oh I could tell... I am more common with ELLEN (ellen show) but except her personal at home. :nono:

I've been compared to Anime girls lol, with my looks and personality.

Ziusudra said:
I've been compared to Anime girls lol, with my looks and personality.

Really?? Care to post a picture? ;)

Another AD gal that I think is comparable to anime girls is E.

As for myself, people tell me I am like Drew Carey with more Robin Williams' humor.

Deaf258 said:
Really?? Care to post a picture? ;)

Another AD gal that I think is comparable to anime girls is E.

As for myself, people tell me I am like Drew Carey with more Robin Williams' humor.
You're right. She's one of the very few girls who look like an anime girl. Heh! I can't explain how exactly. I guess it's just a matter of how you look at her. ;)

Back