Turning 40!

Taurus,

wow thanks for sharing this with us. i can see that you do take it seriously what you are eating. That's great you don't feel tired or weak. i know few people who tried it like your method, and they do feel tired. apparently they aren't doing it right. I tried it for one day and couldn't do it. LOL. sorry. I am speechless this one. :o

wow thats intersting about the meat that increase aging. I am going to research this one. I agree that i am not keen on taking medicines too.

so do you go to organic stores?

Then these people need Irons.. cook spinach will get enough iron for me.

No I dont go to organic stores because I'm college student. Organic food are toooo expensive for me. Honestly, I dont care about organic food, yet.

You're welcome :D oh btw, My weight is 159 pounds and my height is almost 6 feet.

Before I became vegeterian/vegan, my weight was 120 pounds. *that was like almost 7 years ago* I gain over 30 pounds by not eating meats. :-P

I turned 40 a long time ago. What happens after 40 is that gravity begins to get stronger, causing exercises to become increasingly harder; and everything on your body to begin to droop down from the increased gravitational forces. Now, since I have dashed across the 50 barrier as well, hills become steeper. Also, my mind is overloaded with so many memories that I don't always have space for new memories, etc.

I know that but I mean stay away from getting med and else.. like this quote "eat apple to stay away from doctors."

Ohhh gotcha! Thanks for clarifying...

Just take care of yourself and live an active life. You know your body better than anyone ( a doctor told me this).

People get mad at me sometimes for saying this but caffeine works for me. I don't look and act my age and I'm 47 :lol:

I notice that a lot of people who turns 40 and not afraid of saying how old they are than those people are in 30's. thats so interesting! i m 39. there you go! :lol:

I'm 58 years old and still kickin'. :)

I'm 31 but not near anywhere turning 40 so that will happen in 9 years from now...

stefan, it sounds like you've had a streak of bad luck! You're a fit person and you'll bounce back.

I'm 45. I find that a good attitude and flexibility are essential for aging. Plus a good sense of humor!

I turned 40 a long time ago. What happens after 40 is that gravity begins to get stronger, causing exercises to become increasingly harder; and everything on your body to begin to droop down from the increased gravitational forces. Now, since I have dashed across the 50 barrier as well, hills become steeper. Also, my mind is overloaded with so many memories that I don't always have space for new memories, etc.

lol yup yup, too true hell im thinking of going back to motocross.....

I love being in my early 40s! While my health may be dwindling, my wisdom and character not to mention confidence has grown even more :) I wouldnt trade that for anything else :)

Good advice, its all about the confidence ;)

Just take care of yourself and live an active life. You know your body better than anyone ( a doctor told me this).

People get mad at me sometimes for saying this but caffeine works for me. I don't look and act my age and I'm 47 :lol:

47!?!? damn.. you chose a good wise nickname for urself cuz it makes me think u are 21.. :P

Back