Turn-offs

Why I hate germs, I always washing my hands after bathroom,
also I washing my hands before cooking or eat any meals;
snacks, and etc.
Usually, if I feel something strange as it already had dirty on the aluminum can of pop or noticed when the cover that for opening of aluminum can if it has with dirty then I will washing it away them off, then it is clean. Sometimes, I would using them if get bad or worse dirty or unclean cover on the aluminum can, then I use a soap on it, wait for soap wiping away on
the can, then it gone. It will be fine.

:topic: Excuse me. I want to tell you about this year,
I haven't getting sick for one year. :P I am serious. I am very happy about my
life!

Sounds like a case of OCD.

My turn-offs

missing/rotten teeth
white trash
people who mangle the English language with ghetto talk or backwoods talk
disrespect
dishonesty
stealing - if its not yours or you dont have the money to pay - dont touch!
those who think it is OK to treat their dogs like trash.
Men that are cheap to the point that they would rather ride in a cramped geo metro for a whole weekend with a 80 lb labrador plus the luggage with no A/C because it gets better gas mileage.
Men who think a date is a trip to McDonalds
Men who take me on a date but when we get there I end up paying for the date. (Ive left one guy at the theatre for doing this once - he actually called back and asked if I was upset about something)
Guys who think it is OK to make a comment on every little detail of everything.
Guys that cant keep a job. (I know this sounds hypocritical but my ex-husband changed jobs every 2-3 weeks :eek3:
Guys that gamble off their paychecks every week then expect me to cough up the money for their expenses.

i had read all of your posts.. most of them i have same things except smoking... my biggest turnoffs are sex offenders and child or pet cruelties.. i hate cybersexes...

Sounds like a case of OCD.

I am not a mental illness issue. Please don't be rude me, OK?
I don't getting sick again due washing hands are always before eating or cooking. I had a record for I don't have
getting/become sick for one year. I am serious. :)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

That is not exactly. Not a disorder.
I have strictly at all time seems just like obsession with using wash-hands before eating, or cooking all-time, because I hate sick that is average my turn-off ever not number one turn-off for sick. No. I don't care if I get cold or cough.
It's no matter what. But it's big problem if I would got a sore throat, this
is horrible sick ever I had get turn-off my feeling!

My top 5 that which I have a most-to-least turn off:
1: dirty eats, dirty water, any people don't use washing hands after having a bathroom.
2: My favorite team Vikings did not get reach a Super Bowl after NFC Championship
3: crazy driver, or road rage by the stupidest driver.
4: no captioning on TV commericals, and DVD bonus features
5: No earn money, or just less earn money from my job.

Deceitful people
People who demand you respect them but refuse to respect you
Drama
Fake people
People who look to take advantage of your kindness
Disloyal people
People who can’t laugh at themselves
People who take me for granted
Close minded people

Back