Turn off avatars of other members on individual basis?

As the OP I want to thank everyone for their suggestions.

Since my main problem is with one person's avatar I have found the "Escape" key to do enough. The other more extensive changes don't seem worthwhile for no more than this.
Just curious, is it my avatar? I do have an annoying one, but it suits my posting style.

As the OP I want to thank everyone for their suggestions.

Since my main problem is with one person's avatar I have found the "Escape" key to do enough. The other more extensive changes don't seem worthwhile for no more than this.

Just curious, is it my avatar? I do have an annoying one, but it suits my posting style.

No, saywhatkid, yours is not the problem. It does move put not with an extreme jumpieness that is completely distracting when trying to read the post that appears beside it.

I have not said who's because when talking about something else quite some time ago I mentioned who I was having trouble understanding and really got blasted for saying who by name!

No, saywhatkid, yours is not the problem. It does move put not with an extreme jumpieness that is completely distracting when trying to read the post that appears beside it.

I have not said who's because when talking about something else quite some time ago I mentioned who I was having trouble understanding and really got blasted for saying who by name!

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I am due for a new one soon, anyway.

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I am due for a new one soon, anyway.
It does distract from the content of your posts. The "stop" strategy does work. Your avatar gives context to the BY siggy. :giggle:

Back