Turkish SingLanguage

Dalnet

Reaction score
Hello everbody people all deaf!

if you don't know Turkish SingLanguage No Problems I Give you the link Turkish SingLanguage you want learn then visit in look it Good Luck ;]

I find it interesting how they use 2 hands in some letters, where in ASL they use 1 hand for the abc's.

Interesting link. Are you deaf or hard-of-hearing like me ?
I am hard of hearing and don't sign :(

Hello Mate!

Only so I am Turkish deaf but a little hearing LOL

if You are hard cool,why you don't sign the turkish Singlanguage ? :]

I find it interesting how they use 2 hands in some letters, where in ASL they use 1 hand for the abc's.

Hello deaf mate!

I am Sorry I don't understand you question but that word 'ASL' what mean it ?

Maybe Televisyon ASL mean right ?

You are welcome.

I am not signing with the breasts in my avatar :lol:

:thumb: really that is good one, cuz my hearing friend live in Izmir. i can bring this LINK to them. i am curious. what think she about it? *smile*

:thumb: really that is good one, cuz my hearing friend live in Izmir. i can bring this LINK to them. i am curious. what think she about it? *smile*

Cool hımm what are you about talking that link ? She link Turkish of singlanguage,only turkish singlanguage thank you

Cool hımm what are you about talking that link ? She link Turkish of singlanguage,only turkish singlanguage thank you

i take in (GSL) germany language and same as ASL fingeralphabet, but "T" not same between in Germany and America so well

i take in (GSL) germany language and same as ASL fingeralphabet, but "T" not same between in Germany and America so well

HI Thank You for Reply.

Yeah You are rigt 99% LOL Because Turkish Singlanguage he as same not that ASL other Singlanguage Turkish only.

I can't Sing ASL/GSL Both it but not more normally I know a little ASL/GSL LOL

You are Live Germany to people turkish deaf there in Berlin right ? :)

Thanks for the link. :ty:

Very interesting. It looks like the Turkish alphabet uses handshapes that represent the iconic letter shapes.

Im American but I saw a link to Australia sign language and I see some signs almost the same as Australia and British sign language. :)

Im American but I saw a link to Australia sign language and I see some signs almost the same as Australia and British sign language. :)

That's probably historical. They reckon that deaf convicts brought sign language with them from Britain in the nineteenth century. Back then Britain transported a lot of its convicts to Australia as part of their punishment.

Back