TSA to Monitor Behavior of People Waiting in Lines

I'm too poor to fly so I won't have this problem.

I don't know what is so bad about this. I've heard that behavior analysis is more effective than all the other countermeasures there are out there at the airport. You know, they have been analyzing your behavior in the line before, it's just the first time you've heard about it...

SO where is all the money coming from to pay for the salaries and equipment and training? no wonder prices are skyhigh!!1:mad: don't get me started on the oil prices for airliners........:shock:

If airports are set up like USDA - the Airport is responsible for forking over the money for any overtime pay for TSA Agents. I've had this explained to me once before but I found it confusing. :dizzy:

El Al in Israel do this all the time since the 1970s. they're are experts in racial and ethnic profiling.

El Al in Israel do this all the time since the 1970s. they're are experts in racial and ethnic profiling.

Uhhh...monitoring behavior isn't racial profiling or ethnic profiling. It is behavioral profiling.

Uhhh...monitoring behavior isn't racial profiling or ethnic profiling. It is behavioral profiling.

Bingo and these people in Israel KNOW what they are doing. You have to be the best of the best just to get an interview for the job. These people have military background plus college education.

I am told when traveling through Israel you should expect to be at the airport for a minimum of 5-8 hours due to the heavy security screenings. I'm told a good amount of passengers are 'interviewed' about their travel plans, and where they plan to travel within Israel if they are staying for an extended period of time. Once you are deemed safe, you're free to go.

SO where is all the money coming from to pay for the salaries and equipment and training? no wonder prices are skyhigh!!1:mad: don't get me started on the oil prices for airliners........:shock:

but... federal government is the one who is paying most of it... TSA is a federal agency.

but... federal government is the one who is paying most of it... TSA is a federal agency.

I don't question tsa is an fed agency- but the equipment, electric,heat/ac, office space is paid by whom? certainly not TSA. I dont think the airports are being reimbursed for that.

I don't question tsa is an fed agency- but the equipment, electric,heat/ac, office space is paid by whom? certainly not TSA. I dont think the airports are being reimbursed for that.

seriously?

I'd say these trivial cost is covered by overpriced food/franchises

Back