Tryna find new HA ...

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Hey, is there any CIC/ITE/ITC hearing aid brands out there that works well for profound to severe hearing loss or (SNHL) ?

Some doctors do not recommend it or not worth it, so I'm wondering if there's a brand that might work like a customizable option.

An ultra-power HA is recommended like the Phonak Naida UP but you have to have realistic expectations of what it can do for you. There’s no one size fits all so you just to find someone who will let you try it. Only you can really know if it’s worth it or not.

An ultra-power HA is recommended like the Phonak Naida UP but you have to have realistic expectations of what it can do for you. There’s no one size fits all so you just to find someone who will let you try it. Only you can really know if it’s worth it or not.
Indeed, Unfortunately I've tested it. it was an ITC before getting RIC for myself, the ITC device sound was very low despite having higher amount of DB. It seems to be an issue of form factor or the low amplify power which you mentioned ultra-power doesn't exist with this which is disappointing!

You need a BTE aid to get profound level gains. Even with that the Naida UP doesn’t work for me anymore so I stopped using HA’s.

Back