Trying to find....

Reaction score
Im trying to find a movie. I cant remember the name, or name of people that was in the movie... This has been bugging me for past few weeks. I have been trying to find it on net. no luck. it was old movie. I used to love this movie when I was little. what I remember...

I think there was two kids in the movie. One boy has dark hair, he was in wheelchair, other girl is blonde... one night the boy was on the road near small bridge ( I think) for some reason. there was werewolf coming to get at him, somebody picked the boy up and ran away... and at the end of movie, I remember clearly... the werewolf was in the house with the boy in wheelchair, and blonde girl... one of them shot the werewolf in eye. the werewolf was shrieking in pain, fell to floor I think, then it came back alive for last scare, until they shot him cpl time.

Help me with this.. I need to get it out of my mind. rent it and watch it...

Yep, Stephen King's Silver Bullet... that's a good movie. It has Corey Haim and Gary Busey in it. I remember that movie. I saw it a long time ago.

Thank you guys! Finally... that movie has been bugging the hell out of me... the parts from that movie has been re-playing in my mind like a broken record. I had to get it out of my head. Kinda my fault cuz Ive been thinking about old movies taht I have seen when I was younger, lately. so this movie is the only one that I couldnt remmy the title, or people in the movie, I only remember little parts of the movie. I remmy that it was real good. thanks!!!! I found it at hollywood, Im gonna rent it soon.

Back