Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the secrecy is about school records. Don't we know all about G.W. Bush's school years? Don't we know about his DUI's, his military record, his health record?

I believe we know more about George Washington's childhood and schooling (in the days before computerized files) from over 200 years ago, than we know about our most recent President in the digital age.

What's the big secret? :dunno:

Uhh..DUI is public information. It falls under criminal behavior.:lol:

Who is being secretive about Obama's education? I think it is well known what his educational background is.

I don't know what the secrecy is about school records. Don't we know all about G.W. Bush's school years? Don't we know about his DUI's, his military record, his health record?

I believe we know more about George Washington's childhood and schooling (in the days before computerized files) from over 200 years ago, than we know about our most recent President in the digital age.

What's the big secret? :dunno:
It never ends...:sadwave:

Who is being secretive about Obama's education? I think it is well known what his educational background is.
I think the "birther" types will never be satisfied. They will want his pant and shirt size, his wife's bra size, his computer hard drives, snapshots of his closet, hair follicles for drug testing; the list is endless!

Where? I just searched the web (I thought maybe I missed recent developments), and I couldn't find any transcript information. I found:

Obama's Lost Years - WSJ.com

Do you have another source?

Obama wrote that he used drugs during his early college years but I guess he wasn't driving then, so he didn't get any public record DUI's.

He doesn't have any military records, so I guess the equivalent would be his Selective Service status.

I think the "birther" types will never be satisfied. They will want his pant and shirt size, his wife's bra size, his computer hard drives, snapshots of his closet, hair follicles for drug testing; the list is endless!
I don't think it's unfair to expect as much information about him as all the other Presidents had to reveal.

:dunno:

May I use this? :)

by transparent he must have meant like that plexiglass that distorts everything.

:lol:

Um, what exactly is he hiding then?
He is hiding the keys to the White House. The "birther" crowd wants them back, no matter how silly they look. If he was a Republican, they would be talking about his need for personal privacy. Nothing like people with political bias to keep us entertained. :giggle:

Where? I just searched the web (I thought maybe I missed recent developments), and I couldn't find any transcript information. I found:

Obama's Lost Years - WSJ.com

Do you have another source?

Obama wrote that he used drugs during his early college years but I guess he wasn't driving then, so he didn't get any public record DUI's.

He doesn't have any military records, so I guess the equivalent would be his Selective Service status.

Did you find transcription information on any other President? Or did you even bother to looK? If not, why is the issue important where Obama is concerned, but not important where any other President has been concerned?

You know, Obama claims that his father is black. But how do we know that his father is actually black? I want to see proof that Obama's father is actually a black man. Because if he is not actually a black man, then Obama is not black. He is white. In which case, all of these stupid questions regarding his birth certificate and his educational background will stop.:lol:

I don't think it's unfair to expect as much information about him as all the other Presidents had to reveal.

What other President has had to show his long form birth certificate just to shut the moronic, bigoted fringe up? How about transcripts? Which Presidents were publicly hounded to show these documents?

Donald Trump is a narcissistic ass hole with delusions of grandeur that is using the idiotic thinking of the birthers to garner publicity for himself. And the birthers are just looking for a valid reason to hide their racism under. Yeah, I said it. RACISM.

I want to see his family's health care records back 4 generations, too. I want to know if he has ever had a case of mental illness anywhere in his family. I sure don't want a crazy black man in the White House.

He is hiding the keys to the White House. The "birther" crowd wants them back, no matter how silly they look. If he was a Republican, they would be talking about his need for personal privacy. Nothing like people with political bias to keep us entertained. :giggle:

Yeah. Slapstick is funny. And the funniest part is them thinking they are keeping their motives covert. LOL

Did you find transcription information on any other President? Or did you even bother to looK? If not, why is the issue important where Obama is concerned, but not important where any other President has been concerned?

You know, Obama claims that his father is black. But how do we know that his father is actually black? I want to see proof that Obama's father is actually a black man. Because if he is not actually a black man, then Obama is not black. He is white. In which case, all of these stupid questions regarding his birth certificate and his educational background will stop.:lol:

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

What other President has had to show his long form birth certificate just to shut the moronic, bigoted fringe up? How about transcripts? Which Presidents were publicly hounded to show these documents?

Donald Trump is a narcissistic ass hole with delusions of grandeur that is using the idiotic thinking of the birthers to garner publicity for himself. And the birthers are just looking for a valid reason to hide their racism under. Yeah, I said it. RACISM.

I want to see his family's health care records back 4 generations, too. I want to know if he has ever had a case of mental illness anywhere in his family. I sure don't want a crazy black man in the White House.

Heh

posted by Jillio
Hey, if you want to make value judgements against individuals, it is your perogative. I prefer to stick to judging the behaviors. I subscribe to a piece of literature that warns against passing judgement on the individual. I think many here claim to subscribe to the same text, but convieniently forget that part.

http://www.alldeaf.com/1805963-post243.html

Funny. No one willing to answer the question of how many times they have looked for transcription information on any other President during their campaign, or how many times they insisted on seeing a long form birth certificate on any other Presidential candidate. I wonder why no one will answer that question? Why can't anyone tell me why these issues are so important where Obama is concerned, but completely unimportant where all our past Presidents have been concerned?

Where have I made a value judgement? My statements are all in reference to behaviors. I guess maybe you don't understand what a value judgement is and what it isn't. Maybe that's why you make them so consistently.:dunno2:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back