TruHearing/Health Savings Account

DeafKid

Reaction score
I am a 23 year old from columbus, ohio and I have BTE Hearings aid analog that are about 7 years old at the moment... I got a job at OfficeMax warehouse in August of last year and got the benefits from them and found out they do approve hearing aids as an Health Saving Account Need..

furthermore to say, I was happy indeed. so I signed up for a $2500. for HSA. taking $200. out each month (24).. but thankful for 10-20 hours overtime, I shouldn't see the loss.. hahah

I found Truhearing and was pretty happy with their pricing of the Memberplus program, pay $108. get cheap prices..

I'm looking at the Water resisitants/Bluetooth hearing aids which Phonak provides..

Phonak Ambra, Solana, Cassia.. (water Resistant)

Was told anything after my $2500. purchase I can get a 2-5 year 14.99% fin from Truhearing anything over $1000. so that'll be accessories, remotes, com pilot etc.. anyone ever experience anything like these?

I have an iphone4s. and I love the new upgrade they've done with the receiver part of the phone, can actually hear on the phone now rather than from the iphone4..

any comments, suggestion. etc. are open. please help me make a good choice.. thanks :wave::hmm:

I har the iCom and it's useful to have.. I have trouble using it now with my loss but other than that it's good for phone/music use. The remotes in my opinion are useless..but some ppl like them ..I have the phonak naidas

What are exactly the remotes for? Do you need them? Or just an extra device to carry

Back