True Story

DragonYoga

Reaction score
After we got married last summer, we were sleeping for work. I'm married to a hearing man, and I tried to warn him before about my vibrating alarm clock, he was fine with it. But he never felt it before.

SO...

First night, alarm goes off. I wake up, and I see my husband literally FLY out of bed. I turn off the alarm and he came back in asking what that was. I told him it was my clock and he said "Oh seesh! I thought it was something like an earthquake outside or if there was police here! I was looking outside the windows to see what the heck was going on!"

he knows now what it is and doesn't even move anymore. :)

:lol: ... good reaction! should have taken a photo of him. :lol:

Haha, That situation is more common than you think. It's quite funny. There are some light sleepers but not so for those who are deep sleepers. :lol:

If I had known he was going to react the way he did , I would have had a videocamera! :D

LOL

That's funny!

My parents did the same thing when I brought home my Sonic Boom alarm clock.

They were startled one morning. When I came downstairs, they asked me if I dropped something. I told them it was my alarm clock.

Now, they're used to it. ;)

After we got married last summer, we were sleeping for work. I'm married to a hearing man, and I tried to warn him before about my vibrating alarm clock, he was fine with it. But he never felt it before.

SO...

First night, alarm goes off. I wake up, and I see my husband literally FLY out of bed. I turn off the alarm and he came back in asking what that was. I told him it was my clock and he said "Oh seesh! I thought it was something like an earthquake outside or if there was police here! I was looking outside the windows to see what the heck was going on!"

Hey YO,, I am still giggling at the thought of the sight. May I share this as a story with my ASL class. I think they would all get a kick out of it. :) Jeanie..

LOL DragonYoga

:giggle:

SO...

hahahah thats so FUNNY.... LOL.. wish u had caught him on video camera that would be priceless sight! heheh!

:lol: poor your hubby.. hahaha..

Back