True or False

rockin'robin

Reaction score
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

2. Alfred Hitchcock did not have a bellybutton.

3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.

4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.

5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!

6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.

7. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.

8. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.

9. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.

11. The average housefly lives for one month.

12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.

14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.

15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.

16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.

17. The REAL reason an ostrich sticks its head in the sand is to search for water.

18. The only 2 animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the Rabbit and the Parrot.

19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie".

20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.

21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used instead of real milk.

22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.

23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.

24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.

25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.

26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be Green.

Answers: All of the above are true. Don't you just love number sixteen?

i did not know alfred no have belly button,i trying figure that one out

How could anyone not have a belly button? That makes all the rest suspicious.

Wirelessly posted

how do people get hurt by toilets??

:giggle:...can think of several reasons off the top of my head...I did read once that super glue was smeared over the toilet seat and the man's overweight wife was stuck for days....small kiddies falling into the toilet bowl (toilet training)....going to the toilet in the middle of the dark night and plopping down...and the seat is up....:giggle:...(done that, and my hinney was bruised).....elderly people sitting on the toilet and not being able to get up and not having anyone in hearing distance to help them for days....

or could have ciggi in mouth got caught short and put drop ciggi in loo just as sitting but some nob head had just pour bleach or some other flameable stuff down aswel.and whoosh you get up quick....
still trying work out belly button

or could have ciggi in mouth got caught short and put drop ciggi in loo just as sitting but some nob head had just pour bleach or some other flameable stuff down aswel.and whoosh you get up quick....

:laugh2:

So many of your posts make me laugh. You have a great sense of humor. Thanks for the laughs!!!!:laugh2:

A few years ago I had surgery for umbilical hernia, doctor asked if I wanted belly button or none, I thought none sounded strange so they built me a new belly button.

You forgot one detail. Humans start losing the ability to properly digest milk as a child and lose that ability before the pre-teens.

Back