True deaf culture!! enjoy!

hehehehe! by the way I love your Old Navy shirt, I'm a huge fan of OldNavy. ;)

Cheri said:
hehehehe! by the way I love your Old Navy shirt, I'm a huge fan of OldNavy. ;)
lol i love old navy too! ive plenty of them in my closet! :whistle:

It look amazing to see what you said lol .. I never forgot that I learned or watched by someone in my old school it was amazing and I cant do it myself :lol:

you use in washroom?? I can see there background :lol:

Great story there! I've never seen that before...I remember making up a story at my school with number 3 with every signs in a story. I don't remember it though.

DeafMonkey said:
It look amazing to see what you said lol .. I never forgot that I learned or watched by someone in my old school it was amazing and I cant do it myself :lol:

you use in washroom?? I can see there background :lol:
hah yeah im in washroom. i had to use it because everybody else are sleeping so i dont wan to bother them.. :)

WOW Lisa!!! thats reminds me so much that some deafies do that jokes long long LONG time ago..
woo!!!.. :applause: you did great...

btw you look so great.. :naughty:

hehe

Hey, I have that same shirt you got.. I am wearing now!! :hyper: Hehe!

Great clips of you! Wow!!! :cheers: Bravo!!

Was that you? you look good, quite a story there, I had to watch it twice to get what you said....Forgive me I aren't that good when it comes to ASL...

:scatter:

^Angel^ said:
Was that you? you look good, quite a story there, I had to watch it twice to get what you said....Forgive me I aren't that good when it comes to ASL...

:scatter:
yup thats def. me, scary, eh?? hahah... ive been telling ASLstorytelling for a LONG time as longest as i can remember! I have thousands of them!!

LisaMarie said:
yup thats def. me, scary, eh?? hahah... ive been telling ASLstorytelling for a LONG time as longest as i can remember! I have thousands of them!!

Oh no not scary at all LOL, you smile alot and you sure got my attention cause I love it when people smile, and it never gets dull when they do tell a story, I bet you can get guys to stare at you for hours I mean who can ignore a pretty smile like yours?... :giggle:

I would love to hear more of your stories

That reminds me of staying up all night with friends all of us are Deaf and getting drunk, having fun tell ASL stories by the shadow flashlight things like that. We did that even when we were kids both in and out of Deaf school. I will never forget! :ily:

:lol:

I have a performance A to Z how to become a horny until orgasm. LMAO

I think, I did show Getman and CODAchild.

Also, each of States performance.

What a great story teller!!! You did a great job with ASL! You sure signs FAST! :giggle:

I love Old Navy! I got two myself in LA! :giggle:

Why don't ya make a video and show that to us? :hyper:
Kalista said:
:lol:

I have a performance A to Z how to become a horny until orgasm. LMAO

I think, I did show Getman and CODAchild.

Also, each of States performance.

Back