Trouble with animating. :)

Danb

Reaction score
I do 3d graphics. I stick to character work, building characters and rigging them for animation.

I have never done character face animation myself because i can't make out the sounds very well. You have to sync the character to a music track or whatever.

I've tried blasting the music, but the sounds overlap, and my neighbors get mad. I can figure out basic beats this way, but i need to be able to pick out speech from the music tracks so i can create face/mouth poses for Phonemes.

Anyone have ideas to help with that?

Why you need to post something has to do with sound when this website called "AllDeaf"?

I do 3d graphics. I stick to character work, building characters and rigging them for animation.

I have never done character face animation myself because i can't make out the sounds very well. You have to sync the character to a music track or whatever.

I've tried blasting the music, but the sounds overlap, and my neighbors get mad. I can figure out basic beats this way, but i need to be able to pick out speech from the music tracks so i can create face/mouth poses for Phonemes.

Anyone have ideas to help with that?

Sorry bro. I have totally no idea.

Go to the library, blast some music? If they get mad, tell 'em to accommodate you. :giggle:

Joey, i use a cochlear implant. I am deaf but i can hear. :roll:

What if someone here was hard of hearing and put up the same post? Come on man, don't be a hater. :)

To be more specific, its very difficult to hear speech clearly when its played at the same time as music. Cochlear implants don't necessarily give you perfect hearing. For me sounds overlap, especially music.

Joey, i use a cochlear implant. I am deaf but i can hear. :roll:

What if someone here was hard of hearing and put up the same post? Come on man, don't be a hater. :)

To be more specific, its very difficult to hear speech clearly when its played at the same time as music. Cochlear implants don't necessarily give you perfect hearing. For me sounds overlap, especially music.

I have that problem and I am hearing.

Any way to filter out the music? Like a karaoke machine in reverse?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, but i don't know of any program that separates voice from music. I hope someone here does.

Back