Triple boot OS

Deafscooter Reading, Your Talking about T.S. and Multi System Operator on Netbook.

Craig have everything Done since 2008 on ACER, ASUS, DELL, MSI, HP Netbook series

nice... how about Tiger OSX? not that basic mac osx? btw I like the dreamscene of mac aquaize background animated better than Tiger OSX "frozen desktop background " and ubuntu I even can get dreamscene for ubuntu ;) known as adesk.. v16

nice... how about Tiger OSX? not that basic mac osx? btw I like the dreamscene of mac aquaize background animated better than Tiger OSX "frozen desktop background " and ubuntu I even can get dreamscene for ubuntu ;) known as adesk.. v16

OSX Tiger is five years old already. Right now, most of us use OSX Snow Leopard.

OSX Lion will come out by 2011.

Virutalbox is better than Triple boot

Virtualbox is better than Triple boot and MWare and VritalPC

I have more multi than Triple boot
Windows CE, 3.1, ME, 2000, Vista, few Linux, Virtualbox have chipset VT or nope, fast for chipset version VT

Virtualbox is better than Triple boot and MWare and VritalPC

I have more multi than Triple boot
Windows CE, 3.1, ME, 2000, Vista, few Linux, Virtualbox have chipset VT or nope, fast for chipset version VT

Yeah but until now, it had issue with USB connection. Virtualbox locked it out for some reason in the past. Right now, they have download to add apps for VirtualBox 4.0 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack All platforms
Support for USB 2.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP and PXE boot for Intel cards . In that way you can plug any USB devices such as Webcam, Mouse, ect and Virtualbox will "tunnel" the connection.

VMware have full support on USB 2.0 and I had no issue. I use VMware for Linux so I can install Windows inside Linux's belly (lol).

So, I'm back on Virtualbox and will download extension to get USB 2.0 support on my new Acer Aspire 1551 notebook. So that I can install as many OSes for pleasure.

Catty

Dual boot computers are a thing of the past or just a hobby-no one does it anymore. VMWARE is the way to go now.

Back