Tried a new recipe!

That looks good!! A little like Gumbo.....you going to share this recipe uh?

and dang, that is one big pic!!! lol

Sorry, I have no idea how to resize it. I can try to fix it.
Yeah, it's like gumbo but not spicy. Mash then saute garlic and onions, then add rice, a few cups of water, diced tomatos and cooked shrimp. Separately cook chicken in spices, the recipe I used said paprika, but I used rosemary and lemon. After most of the water evaporates you can add the chicken. I kind of winged it. :P

Is the yellow stuff squash? It looks like I would love it!! and mushrooms? DO I see mushrooms, I'm going to make something up and put mushrooms in it too, I friggin love those things!

Yes! I love, love, LOVE squash so I threw some in. :) If you are ever in Missouri hit me up!

Sorry, I have no idea how to resize it. I can try to fix it.
Yeah, it's like gumbo but not spicy. Mash then saute garlic and onions, then add rice, a few cups of water, diced tomatos and cooked shrimp. Separately cook chicken in spices, the recipe I used said paprika, but I used rosemary and lemon. After most of the water evaporates you can add the chicken. I kind of winged it. :P

I'm assuming you cook the rice first right? I think I want to try something like this and I'll put chicken bullion cubes in the water I cook the rice in just for a little more flavor

No! I cooked the rice in the saute pan. You add water and let it cook with all the garlic and onions.

Back