treating homosexuality in womb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful! NOT!

I would TREAT congenital adrenal hyperplasia because left untreated will cause lifetime health problems but they found out that it also reduces the chance of females being lesbians. Health comes first but the fact that there's a strong basis for biological cause of homosexuality based on a simple pill discovered to reduce homosexuality in females is quite revealing.

I would not treat homosexuality itself. I just want to make sure the baby is healthy and won't have lifetime of health problems. If homosexuality or heterosexuality is a side effect, I don't care. Sexuality is not an issue, health is.

lol.

Sounds like this would have helped Pat

images

Ummmm this is more transsexual/transgender rather then homosexuality. It prolly also accounts for a very very small percentage of lesbianism. Note that not ALL women with the disorder are gay or tomboys. :roll:

Ummmm this is more transsexual/transgender rather then homosexuality. It prolly also accounts for a very very small percentage of lesbianism. Note that not ALL women with the disorder are gay or tomboys. :roll:

yes. it was stated in OP and post #4 and my post above.

This is about individuals who are intersexed...we used to call them hermaphrodites. "Ambiguous genitalia" is a reference to the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back