Travelling makes a better life for all

Thi_smiletourvn

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am Thi, from HCMC, Vietnam.
I am new in this forum and this site. I am fully understanding and sympathetic with the deaf and hard of hearing people.
I have been travelling around on my own and as a professional tour guide. I realize travelling can make life more interesting and gaining. So I am trying to help my Vietnamese deaf friends by training them to be tour guides for deaf and HOH travellers. To know more about this project, you can read my post on the travel forum of this site.
If you are interested in this project and tours for deaf and HOH travellers in Vietnam, you are more than welcome to contact us at Thi_travel@yahoo.com

Let's make a better world and better life for the deaf and HOH people.

Cheers,
Thi

Vietnam? Wow, I am really into the Southeast Asia. I think they are very amazing. Oh and feel welcome :)

I can't be sure that he is or is not a spammer but just that he posted same thing at other boards. *shrug*

Well, if he's not spammer, then why didn't he reply us back for telling him feel welcome in All Deaf?

Ohh! Now he is not a spammer, I am glad :)
yeah, he did come back to other boards and posted a post so not to look like a spammer. but here on AD, he already made 3 posts. click his name and click "find more posts" you will find that you may have missed his third post. it is a LONG and advertisement type post.

cheers

Hi there,
Wow, so you guys were discussing my attitude of being a spammer or not, and you guys got upset because I did not reply to you.

Sorry I did not visit the forums everyday. I am operating an office, so I am quite busy. So I did not know that you guys were discussing my attitude.

Actually I am not a spammer. You guys did not look at the meaning of what I was talking about the project, but the way I tried to make the project work out for your Vietnamese deaf fellows here. That's not open-minded enough I think.

When I posted the topic on this forum (and on more forums), I thought forums were good ways to share stories with others. I thought many people would like to share information, advice, suggestions, etc. with me. If you are not interested in the topic, you can just ignore it. You don't know the writers of the posts, so it's not reasonable to judge them. When I shared the project with many friends who know me, I got much support from them. I am now feeling responsible for more than 10 deaf people here who hope to be tour guides and make their lives better in the future.

I hope you are enjoying yourselves. I am glad if you like SEA. I am happy if you are interested in our project no matter whether you do something with it or not.

Cheers,
Thi
P.s. I am Ms. thi, not he

:welcome: here and enjoy AD! :D

Thank you very much Tweety Bird.
This morning I joined a Vietnamese sign class and it's emotional to see that many hearing people want to learn sign language to be able to communicate with deaf people and to understand them better.
So, please open your world to us, the hearing people.

Cheers,
Thi

Back