Travel to India...

OrelyFrench

Reaction score
:ty:

I am new here ^^
I am French..

This summer (July-August 2007), I want to travel in India !!
(Ghandi, Chennai, Banglore .....) I hope to visit nearly all about Deaf Indian ! :fingersx:

I will travel alone...

And, I find an adress mail of association Deaf Indian.. I am happy but without answer...

If you have gone in India, or you know something about India (what towns are necessary to go...), can you say to me ??

Thank you !!
OrelyFrench

bonjour!

A friend of mine did go to India on a deaf missions trip and had a blast. Since, she's American , the dress code required her to dress appropriate in Sari (sp?). She had a great time serving the deaf in India.

Hope you have a great time.

I would love to learn more French since mine is fading fast no practice :(

I am a beginner/learneer in the language.

I have a friend who is from India.

Hi french. I am sure India is great country to visit. Second most populous nation. I have a friend who is from India. He and his family and parents moved to my hometown and if you are interested, I can relay the message to him regarding your desire to go to India. He is hearing but involved in Deaf church here. You can if you like, you can refer through a mission board who has connections. The president of this mission board is also a pastor in that same deaf church where that Indian attends.

If interested, contact me thru private message and I will be happy to give you the mission board's website. OK?

I do want to go to India sometimes too! And much of Asia and Europe. I have been to Central America 4 times on missions and the deaf there are so great! Warm hearted than my.. em.. hometown.

Thank you to answer me quick !!

You know a word "bonjour" !!! Congratulations !!!

I don't find a plan of Sari ?!
It is cheer that your friend has gone to India !
I will stay in India 1 month and half or 2 months...

I want visit schools, associations, sports, jobs, ......

Can you give me a contact of your friend ? Or your friend's friend India ??

Thank you again !!

If you WANT to learn French, you CAN learn French ^^
(Me too, I am not very good in English but a translation helps me much :afro: )

Back