Travel Alarm Clock

goldpony

Reaction score
I'm looking for a certain alarm clock that will wake you up and the phone attach to it too. I'll be traveling soon and I need these combination since my husband will not be going with me. Can anyone please tell me your experiences with alarm clock that you have that you would or wouldn't buy. There are soo many online that I can't even decide. I even look at Amazon.com and I still can't decide. Any idea???

Phone attached to it? You mean something that will let you know when the phone is ringing? If so, I've never heard of such device for travel. :dunno:

i useful my Travel Alarm Clock - Shake Awake Sonic Alert is very good

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Alarm-Clock-Shake-Awake/dp/B003DQWOBQ/ref=pd_sim_gs_e_]Amazon.com: Travel Alarm Clock - Shake Awake Sonic Alert: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

if you have iphone, use it as your alarm clock. It vibrates pretty well for me.

I'm looking for a certain alarm clock that will wake you up and the phone attach to it too. I'll be traveling soon and I need these combination since my husband will not be going with me. Can anyone please tell me your experiences with alarm clock that you have that you would or wouldn't buy. There are soo many online that I can't even decide. I even look at Amazon.com and I still can't decide. Any idea???

I use my BB as alarm and it's work great.

I really really love Sonic Alert Products :) If you call or email Sonic Alert directly, I've very sure they'd be happy to help you out!

Sonic Alert has a number of fantastic alarmclocks - many of which are also receivers for other devices (phone, doorbell, etc)

Which phone are you trying to "hear" - a land line that plugs into the wall or a cell phone ?

If you are looking for a land-line phone signaller then the perfect option might be the Alarm Clock and Telephone Signaller
with Super Shaker™ - SBT425ss
which is available through a Sonic Alert distributer or directly from Sonic Alert themselves !!

I can't say enough good things about Sonic Alert ... I've had my "system" from them (phone - with room light on/off, doorbell,sound signaller, remote flasher & Sonic Boom Alarm Clock) for many many years (10ish ?) and they still work perfectly !!
I LOVE them and they're very easy to "install" (plug into wall), use, move around etc - and it's easy to add components that will "communicate" with the existing system.

For cell phone - I use a sound-signaller set to sensitive which I place right next to the cell phone ... when the cell rings, the sound signaller sends the signaller to my "receivers" ... it works very well - but I find that you need to select a "Traditional phone ring" ringtone for it to work the best.

Authentic, I don't have an Iphone yet. My contract won't be upgraded til October. I wish it was sooner then that. Anij, I kind of need both, cell and land-line but mostly land-line. In case one of my co-worker try to call me, at least I have one to wake me up. I'm usually a light sleeper. Thank you guy for helping me out.

Back