Transformers DVD

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Transformers was released on DVD today. They released 3 versions... regular edition, 2-disc special edition, and HD-DVD edition.

If you bought it, which edition did you buy and where did you buy it from?

I got the 2-disc special edition from Target.

Why am I asking which edition and which store? Different stores offer different deals.

Best Buy: regular edition, 2-disc special edition includes 2 mini-figures (non-transformable), and HD-DVD edition

Circuit City: regular edition, 2-disc special edition, and HD-DVD edition

Target: regular edition, 2-disc special edition in a DVD case that transforms into Optimus Prime, and HD-DVD edition

don't forget Wal-Mart, they offer 19-minute Transformers: Beginner edition in tin-case

I would go for Target's offer special edition.

Only thing I wish that case that would actualy transformer 4D, not 2D, that allow split disc out and in. Oh man, it would be badass collection.

don't forget Wal-Mart, they offer 19-minute Transformers: Beginner edition in tin-case

I would go for Target's offer special edition.

Only thing I wish that case that would actualy transformer 4D, not 2D, that allow split disc out and in. Oh man, it would be badass collection.
You mean... 3D?

If only they made a CD version of Soundwave. That would be awesome... with all of those CDs transforming into various characters like the old generation audio cassette version of Soundwave. ;)

You mean... 3D?

If only they made a CD version of Soundwave. That would be awesome... with all of those CDs transforming into various characters like the old generation audio cassette version of Soundwave. ;)

no, I wish it's 4D. bwhahaha. yes, 3D... blah.

i thought rumor told that Soundwave should appear in Transformer 2, dunno what it shall transformer... maybe iPod. haha

I will buy one for my nephew for Christmas.

Whatever edition they have here, I'll buy it.

I got the regular widescreen DVD today at Best Buy for $14.99. :)

Tj's father bought one for TJ.. as Transformer is Tj's fav toys.. i dont know or which version the father got.. I will buy one probably from Target.. :D

I haven't see that movie yet. Is that good movie? is it more actions than talk much??

Special Edition case at Target sold out quick on first day. It's pretty nice collection but not best as I thought.

Attachments

• Photo_101607_001.jpg
    Photo_101607_001.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo_101607_002.jpg
    Photo_101607_002.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo_101607_003.jpg
    Photo_101607_003.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 13
Bought one from work today, but who knows when I'll get to watch it

no, I wish it's 4D. bwhahaha. yes, 3D... blah.

i thought rumor told that Soundwave should appear in Transformer 2, dunno what it shall transformer... maybe iPod. haha
Did you see the Transformers Xbox 360? ;)

Special Edition case at Target sold out quick on first day. It's pretty nice collection but not best as I thought.
Do you know that the feet opens out? Just pull the flap for the feet then side them back so that they stay that way and allow Optimus Prime to stand up on his own. :)

already sold out?! fuck! I guess I will try ask mom and dad to find one in Target

Do you know that the feet opens out? Just pull the flap for the feet then side them back so that they stay that way and allow Optimus Prime to stand up on his own. :)

yes, the instruction mention it. cool.

I got Transformers Special Edition on last tuesday morning.

yes, saw it... in movie.
Too bad they never made one as an action figure... as life size. That would be awesome.

Imagine having two Xbox 360s next to your television. One is real and the other is a Transformer.

Whenever you're bored, simply pick it up... transform it... then put it back down. ;)

Brought the HD-DVD version @ Fry's for 26$ on a blind buy. If you have the means to see it in HD, it's worth it. I would say that this disc surpasses King Kong in terms of picture & sound quality.

Brought the HD-DVD version @ Fry's for 26$ on a blind buy. If you have the means to see it in HD, it's worth it. I would say that this disc surpasses King Kong in terms of picture & sound quality.
"blind buy"?

Back