Transformers 2 revenge of the fallen official hd!!!!!!

☆D3AFN3SS1337☆

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv_7NbuOZ5I&feature=related]YouTube - Transformers 2 Revenge of The Fallen Super Bowl Spot[/ame]

:shock::shock::shock::eek3::eek3::eek3:

Now...thats one hell of a fucking HUGE transformer I ever seen.

Looking forward to that sequel. :)

I'm looking forward to this movie.

I wonder how they will release this movie on DVD.

When the first one came out on DVD, I got the collector's edition... which was a DVD case that transforms into Optimus Prime. A half year later, they re-released the same collector's edition... but transforms into Megatron instead. :)

I'm looking forward to this movie.

I wonder how they will release this movie on DVD.

When the first one came out on DVD, I got the collector's edition... which was a DVD case that transforms into Optimus Prime. A half year later, they re-released the same collector's edition... but transforms into Megatron instead. :)

When the sequel comes out on dvd, I hope it will come in a two pack edition for the first and second movie together u know?

I dont have the orginal but yeah when the sequel come out, could make a good dual collection, I guess.

Who care? Look at GI Joes! It's frickin AAWWWWWWESOME!!!

When the sequel comes out on dvd, I hope it will come in a two pack edition for the first and second movie together u know?

I dont have the orginal but yeah when the sequel come out, could make a good dual collection, I guess.
Since I already have the first one, I'll just get the second one by itself. I'm just wondering if they will do the special edition again.

They don't really do special editions for sets. They didn't do special edition for Indiana Jones 4-pack, but they did for the 4th movie. They didn't do special edition for Hellboy 2-pack, but they did for the 2nd movie.

They may do a Transformers 2-pack, but it won't be a special edition... just a 2-pack and nothing special. ;)

:shock::eek3::shock::eek3::shock::eek3: Thought sequels sucks...I guess not all of them sucks. Looks awesome. I am SO going to watch this.

Lol, sure.

medium.jpg

:shock:

*pulls out wallet and waves*

Count me in too, bitches!

*runs off and grabs his favourite armchair*

:shock:

*pulls out wallet and waves*

Count me in too, bitches!

*runs off and grabs his favourite armchair*

She'll take me, you, and SteelX to movie, but you and SteelX will treat her like a goddess such as giving her popcorn, MEGA Large drink, and then me and her sit in the far back while you and SteelX sit somewhere in the front. COOL?!??! :laugh2:

She'll take me, you, and SteelX to movie, but you and SteelX will treat her like a goddess such as giving her popcorn, MEGA Large drink, and then me and her sit in the far back while you and SteelX sit somewhere in the front. COOL?!??! :laugh2:

Sounds good to...hey, wait a minute!! :ugh3:

:laugh2:

:shock: No fudging way....

But arent you in Austrila? lol

And yes, I am in Australia and I am referring to the australian cinemas!!!!

Back