Tragic ending for missing bride

when I heard that the body stuffed in the wall.... I could not believe it. I mean - how do you exactly stuff her in the wall??? They're taking quite a while to identify the body so I'm thinking that her body was.... horribly chopped up and hidden thru a hole in the wall... and the only way to identify her is by DNA or dental record :(

I wonder if this is the case of "love gone bad"

when I heard that the body stuffed in the wall.... I could not believe it. I mean - how do you exactly stuff her in the wall??? They're taking quite a while to identify the body so I'm thinking that her body was.... horribly chopped up and hidden thru a hole in the wall... and the only way to identify her is by DNA or dental record :(

I wonder if this is the case of "love gone bad"

:( Not funny at all... but your words remind me of a NCIS episode... TV is still TV and I can handle parts of it. But knowing that something like that might have or has happened to somebody makes me wanna :barf:

So tragic. The murder was well-planned and involved extensive knowledge of the building and its security system. I hope that they catch the murderer soon.

When I heard of the news the surveillance cameras did not show the woman leaving the lab she worked at , and the cops could not find her , I was thinking why isn't any one looking the wall vents ! The woman was tiny and that all I could think off was that some sick SOB stuck her in vent! I was not too far off and how I wish I was wrong! I hope the ass h*** is caught !
I wish we could hang the bastard and save money !

I feel bad for both that girl and the groom. Police don't appear to think he's a suspect in this case; I can't discount the possiblity that he could have done it. :mad:

I hope they catch that killer soon and I've been following this case for several days.

It's my understanding that the fiance was at a different med school. Poor guy.

It's my understanding that the finance was at a different med school. Poor guy.

yes - she went to Yale and her fiance is the student of Columbia Univ. (just 15 min away from me)

the identification has been confirmed :(

I would hope that there was no second victim... yes, someone very smart about the building and cameras.
Poor tiny woman and her friends, family, everyone on the campus, sniff... sad.

This is so sad,it just not right.A young doctor to be ,a bride to be she had a long life a head of her.It just breaks my heart to see this happen :(

Report: Lab Worker a Possible Suspect in Annie Le's Murder
Report: Lab Worker a Possible Suspect in Annie Le's Murder - Crime & Courts : People.com

Police investigating Annie Le's murder are focusing on a Yale University lab technician who had scratches on his chest, failed an FBI polygraph exam and asked for a lawyer after he stopped answering questions, according to a published report.

The technician worked in the same building where the body was found Sunday in the basement, the New Haven Register reports. No arrests have been made and a police spokesman denied a formal suspect has been identified.

According to the office of the State Medical Examiner of Connecticut, the body has been officially identified as that of Le. While the death has been classified as a homicide, the coroner is not releasing the cause "in order to facilitate the investigation."

Le, 24, a doctoral student in pharmacology at the Ivy League university, disappeared last week – just days before her planned weekend wedding to a Columbia University graduate student. She was last seen on a surveillance camera entering a lab at the medical school complex.

Back