traditional artsy stuff here

hey that's fantastic.
Im surely going try get back into art, and I will periodically check this thread...Asleep, from Awake lol (no Im Grum, or Grummer)

Don't feel bad for slacking off...The last time I drew was...my god, must be over a year and a half ago!!! I took two art classes my first year in college and while I got pretty decent grade, I just didn't really think I had the passion/patience to make the elite list, so I changed my major. I only created a few pieces so far and meaning to do more now that I am done with school...but then I'm so lazy and there are always other things to do for my career.
But I'm a big fan of surrealism, not so much into contemporary art.

Improbable

"The breathless whisper of a single verse,
And loneliness blossoms within my heart
The shimmer of a single dream,
And my world is undone
The memory of a single tenderness,
And the sting of love reignites my wounds
In the moment when a single tear falls,
All hatred becomes a distant blur
I can love you with all that I am
But even this cannot return you to me
From now on I will live as a shadow
Forever in the past...
" --- The Banquet OST "Only for Love" ---

Attachments

• Improbable.jpg
    Improbable.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
Another amazing one! Do you do a lot of pencil drawings? Do you ever do charcoals?

I rarely used charcoals...they are too messy.
I use mechanical pencils so I don't have to sharpen them. I only took two art classes in college so I never got to watercolor or oil. That's why I do mostly pencil drawings. I have experienced a little bit with pencil colors on wood and a few other types of paper, but that's it.

Nightmare

I wish I weren't born female.

Attachments

• Nightmare.jpg
    Nightmare.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
Nice picture, Asleep. What was the method to make it?

I'll have to get back into drawing and whatnot, been a while and I do have the free time for it nowadays.

just simple pencils and color pens... I was taking a human sexology class at the time and we were discussing the tragedy of female genital cutting so this came to me

here's mine...

boxerdrawing.jpg

Oh Grummer that's beautiful! Look at the adorable expression I love it.

I love charcoal simply because it's so messy. I love to work with my fingers and fingernails :D

egret.jpg

Here is my acrylic painting-

Attachments

• securedownload9.jpg
    securedownload9.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6
nice work everyone! I'm with mister potts...I should dust up my storage and find all art supplies, roll up my sleeves and begin! do miss doing some drawings, paintings but am NOT as good as all of you here ha. I'll see if I can find some artwork I did when I was 9 .. yep, that was last time!! oh boy.

I've only had one art class my entire life and it was last summer in Drawing I. Here's the best piece I have. ...I think I ended up getting a b or a c in that class. -_-
Google%20Chrome.png

Last edited:
Back