traditional artsy stuff here

Asleep

Reaction score
Traditionally hand drawings/paintings/sculptures...etc, no digital/computer art
Post up your doodle here!!!

I'll start with one of mine

defiance.jpg

whoa, are you talented or what!?!? I can't draw like that. haha. I used to paint, but my works are not online. They're somewhere in a closet. Lol.

Oh wait, I found this old pic of mine:

It's a snowman cookie jar I made in high school. I guess I made a snowman because it was nearing the holidays and I kinda wanted to decorate the house. Super deep inside! It was selected as one of the art pieces in the New London/Waterford Art Show.

n564928796_1383038_3370.jpg

n564928796_1383055_1355.jpg

Don't laugh;

mum-and-dad-together-kid-art.gif

haha cute...
I lost the kid in me long time...

That one, maybe 7 or 8 hrs. I don't know. A lot of time I start a drawing and then stop, and come back to finish a year later :roll:

Oh wait, I found this old pic of mine:

It's a snowman cookie jar I made in high school. I guess I made a snowman because it was nearing the holidays and I kinda wanted to decorate the house. Super deep inside! It was selected as one of the art pieces in the New London/Waterford Art Show.

n564928796_1383038_3370.jpg

n564928796_1383055_1355.jpg

It's cute, how big is it?

Shelia, just dont give that to the cookiemonster, he have uncontrollably wobbly hands LOL and its a filthy eater ha ha

my scanner is too small, and even the university's scanner is small (which is a mystery why they dont have a good decent size available for use - especially at a university. So its a photo..

oh, gotcha
I have one wood painting that is pretty big. And I don't know how my dad did it. But he scanned parts of the painting and put them together using Adobe Illustrator. I was impressed! If I look close enough, I can see the colors of different scans are just a tiny bit off.

I was experimenting with cubism and picked something simple (like flowers) back in high school.

n24415167_31301962_2964.jpg

been awhile...here one more

Attachments

• sailing on sand.jpg
    sailing on sand.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 26
Back