Trademarking asl?

If not so you can call deaf school and tell them that you want to enroll, it is up to you.

I would Enroll, but my Grandmother would definitely not be okay with it. I've talked to her about it before.

I would Enroll, but my Grandmother would definitely not be okay with it. I've talked to her about it before.

Tell them that you would find a better job and you would have more opportunities and access to resource for deaf people if you went to deaf school.

It is better than stay at home with SSI for many years.

I don't know about where are you from? You could to make an appointment to meet with vocational rehab counselor with you and your family to discuss about it.

Tell them that you would find a better job and you would have more opportunities and access to resource for deaf people if you went to deaf school.

It is better than stay at home with SSI for many years.

I don't know about where are you from? You could to make an appointment to meet with vocational rehab counselor with you and your family to discuss about it.

I'm from Bessemer Alabama.

I'm from Bessemer Alabama.

It means you are in Jefferson County.

If your grandmother said no so you can ask her to just visit to give her a second thought, like I did in 1999.

I went to Bessemer sometime, especially for outlet shopping (WaterMark Place) and VisionLand in late 1990s and early 2000s, but sadly, WaterMark Place closed (not shopping anymore) as Grand River in Leeds replace it, also they replaced Boaz too.

Funny, I thought you were from North Alabama, or Oneonta, Boaz or Albertville because of larger Latino communities.

It means you are in Jefferson County.

If your grandmother said no so you can ask her to just visit to give her a second thought, like I did in 1999.

I went to Bessemer sometime, especially for outlet shopping (WaterMark Place) and VisionLand in late 1990s and early 2000s, but sadly, WaterMark Place closed (not shopping anymore) as Grand River in Leeds replace it, also they replaced Boaz too.

Funny, I thought you were from North Alabama, or Oneonta, Boaz or Albertville because of larger Latino communities.[/QUOTE

Okay, and yeah lol. Nope I live in Jefferson county.

Sure. But I actually don't know if there's more to it, like the stuff you mentioned in your previous post. I hadn't heard of that, but I suppose it doesn't mean it didn't exist. I'm guessing not, though. :)
I found the link let me PM it if you have it open . Let me try. The PM is FYI to show you what I saw. I am not saying, I believe it . I don't lol

Back