Toy Thread gone

The Joker

Reaction score
What happened to Toy thread?

Someone probably said something the moderator didn't like so they removed it.

I doubt it very much. This forum just got an upgrade and the program might not have the Like button; therefore a plug-in from elsewhere probably could be acquired and installed when Alex has the time....The Like button, to board veterans, has evolved to mean more than just Liking something.....

I doubt it very much. This forum just got an upgrade and the program might not have the Like button; therefore a plug-in from elsewhere probably could be acquired and installed when Alex has the time....The Like button, to board veterans, has evolved to mean more than just Liking something.....

If I may ask: what has it evolved to?
Just ignore my post if it is a 'board veterans only' kind of thing.

-Jason

If I may ask: what has it evolved to?
Just ignore my post if it is a 'board veterans only' kind of thing.

-Jason

Well, a couple of things come to mind: 1. When in a real hurry, sometimes I click "Like" only to acknowledge something some one said/let them I know I understand/I have read,no further discussion needed, etc, etc....this is sending a message beyond liking/supporting, yanno?

Hope Alex sees this.....

Well, a couple of things come to mind: 1. When in a real hurry, sometimes I click "Like" only to acknowledge something some one said/let them I know I understand/I have read,no further discussion needed, etc, etc....this is sending a message beyond liking/supporting, yanno?

Hope Alex sees this.....

Oh, I get it. Thanks for sharing! If/when 'liking' comes back, I will also use that feature in that way, it could be very helpful!

-Jason

What happened to Toy thread?

It could had been removed b/c people where getting warning about malwares
on AllDeaf and we posted a lot links that could of had malwares attach to them. We where warned that some things may deleted .

Anytime there's a major upgrade like this, there's no guarantee that everything will be restored.....just like the toy thread....maybe it will be found in due time.....

just make another Toy Thread

I didn't think the upgrade happened yet unless I missed something- thought it wasn't going to happen until this weekend?

As for missing threads- I don't think it was removed because of links or anything anyone said so it isn't your fault Joker. I would think that any links found would just have the link deleted from the post rather than remove the entire thread.

IF the forum upgrade already happened- some threads may be lagging in returning or as noted- some things may not have been successfully saved.

that's all I got :dunno:

I'm not sure what happened to Toy thread... if I recall, some of the thread and posts were lost in the past when the server went down and upgraded. Like Alex said, there's no guarantee that everything will be saved such as your photo album, PM, blogs etc. Just make sure you back it up just in case. :)

It could had been removed b/c people where getting warning about malwares
on AllDeaf and we posted a lot links that could of had malwares attach to them. We where warned that some things may deleted .
I had thought about that also. It was fun while it lasted though.

Was anyone else was affected by the malware warning? Plus i tried to PM a mod this site won't let me because of Malware.

Back