Touchscreen smartphone Question

Fox, Yes *(laughing)* you have good point.. ;)

Yup, only issue is att doesn't allow to have tethering for iPhone users so I can't bring my laptop to tethering and make relay call.

I never liked att.

Yup, only issue is att doesn't allow to have tethering for iPhone users so I can't bring my laptop to tethering and make relay call.

I never liked att.

I have Benm tethering hack and OS 3.0. Problem solved. :giggle:

Not interested to sticking with outdated firmware.

It's not really exactly a outdated firmware, the lastest firmware is nothing but security patches, bugfixes. I am still on 3.1.2 with jailbreak with tethering which is enabled via software by Geohotz, the world's first iPhone hacker. I used his software called blackra1n. The lastest official is 3.1.3 which is completely useless until we see 4.0 in the summer.

I remembered to use Wyndtell RIM 950 pager last 7-8 years ago. I can typed faster. its faster to type than BB. Easy to type wide than narrow type of BB.
what? excuse me? *ahem* you mean you can type fast on screen keyboard *IPHONE* then BB thats what you try saying, right? Or your post try off subject from this? If not , so please clarify.. thanks..

Keep in mind, touchscreen phones are the next gen smartphones. Keyboards are a thing in the past. ;)

I never liked att.
Dude, I do undy.. MMmmm..this topic didn't talk about att nor tethering thats what i looking for.. ;)

=========

I have Benm tethering hack and OS 3.0. Problem solved. :giggle:

It's not really exactly a outdated firmware, the lastest firmware is nothing but security patches, bugfixes. I am still on 3.1.2 with jailbreak with tethering which is enabled via software by Geohotz, the world's first iPhone hacker. I used his software called blackra1n. The lastest official is 3.1.3 which is completely useless until we see 4.0 in the summer.
Chevy57 and DS, I do respect you guys talk about tethering hack, unfortunately your posts which arent relate this. So, I politely asking you, please stay on topic WITHOUT create troll nor hijack this into another direction, please.. * deeply polite* thank you.. :P

I hope you have enjoy weekend.. :D

Finally i got my own fully touchphone. I REALIZED that type with virtual keyboard, not too HARD than I think! WOW! its pretty easy, right?! I just learning curve, and will get used to it in few months. I can live it without physical keyboard. ;)

BTW: SWYPE is not EASY than I think!, I have to learn how to use and practice it later...

Finally i got my own fully touchphone. I REALIZED that type with virtual keyboard, not too HARD than I think! WOW! its pretty easy, right?! I just learning curve, and will get used to it in few months. I can live it without physical keyboard. ;)

BTW: SWYPE is not EASY than I think!, I have to learn how to use and practice it later...

Congrat on your new phone and I got used with virtual keyboard after got Droid in last Feb.

I'm using SlideIT. Many thing it's a copycat of SWYPE but in reality it's the other way around. SlideIT was out first. You can also buy SlideIT (about $7) but as far as I know Swype isn't available for many phones.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aErvb9dU9H4]YouTube - SlideIT 2009 - Main features[/ame]

Back