Top ten Things Martha Stewart Can Make/Do In Prison

coffeeeeman

Reaction score
Martha Stewart is well known for her "Decorative touch." she is able to make cake frosting out of cow dung, and able to decorate a toilette to look like a birdbath, but what do you think out of the top ten things she will make or do in prison will be Number 1? I've left the Number 1 Blank..Give it your best shot.

10 - Make Drapes for her cell window using bunk sheets
9 - Mold hardened bread into a female tool that will wilt away after use so the guards will never know.
8 - Tattoo a dress over her cell mates naked girlfriends picture tattoed onto her arm..Using a fork and food dye.
7 - While on Ktchen duty she throws in a couple of roaches into the Mac and Cheese and calls it "Chili Mac"
6 - Tells the Guards, "It's not hooch, it's cooking sherry."
5 - Mumbles to herself...should have given co-workers fresh jam, baked goods, and a raise and not minimum wage and sara lee cakes for holidays."
4- Hard up Martha Propositions a guard..The guard says "I practice safe sex"..Martha makes a condom out of a zip lock bag.
3- Makes deodorant form unrinal cakes
2- Developes a whole new prison wardrobe with a blue jumper and a hole on the backside..she calls it The Blue Light special.
1-

Her new book: Why I enjoy being with my cellmates than my shareholders by Martha Stewart in a new "home"

tekkmortal said:
Her new book: Why I enjoy being with my cellmates than my shareholders by Martha Stewart in a new "home"

LOL..Bet every inmate and share holder will be wiping their ass with her first edition..LOL

coffeeeeman said:
Martha Stewart is well known for her "Decorative touch." she is able to make cake frosting out of cow dung, and able to decorate a toilette to look like a birdbath, but what do you think out of the top ten things she will make or do in prison will be Number 1? I've left the Number 1 Blank..Give it your best shot.

10 - Make Drapes for her cell window using bunk sheets
9 - Mold hardened bread into a female tool that will wilt away after use so the guards will never know.
8 - Tattoo a dress over her cell mates naked girlfriends picture tattoed onto her arm..Using a fork and food dye.
7 - While on Ktchen duty she throws in a couple of roaches into the Mac and Cheese and calls it "Chili Mac"
6 - Tells the Guards, "It's not hooch, it's cooking sherry."
5 - Mumbles to herself...should have given co-workers fresh jam, baked goods, and a raise and not minimum wage and sara lee cakes for holidays."
4- Hard up Martha Propositions a guard..The guard says "I practice safe sex"..Martha makes a condom out of a zip lock bag.
3- Makes deodorant form unrinal cakes
2- Developes a whole new prison wardrobe with a blue jumper and a hole on the backside..she calls it The Blue Light special.
1-

Charles Manson would love to decoration in his cell by Martha. Teach him how to cook roasted pig.

:rofl: :rofl: :giggle: :giggle: That is funny to read about Martha being in the jail.. Can't imagine her in the jail! She got to have pretty "cell" with pretty bed sheets and everything.. I bet she is going to be REAL upset if her "cell" room is not decorate.

Back