Top 5 most dangerous roads of the world

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was surfing online for a bit and happened to come across this. There is NO way I will ever get on those roads at all. The #4 is from Russia. Those pictures are the ones that we have had seen before on another thread, I believe. But anyway, Just thought it's something interesting to look at.

iftk.com.br » Top 5 most dangerous roads of the world --

I hope its on West Va Ave in Washington, DC! One of worse road in DC!

I hope its on West Va Ave in Washington, DC! One of worse road in DC!

Ha, I know that road pretty well and yes it is one of the worst road in Washington, DC.

Unfortunately none of those roads on the Top 5 is NOT in America.

Ha, I know that road pretty well and yes it is one of the worst road in Washington, DC.

Unfortunately none of those roads on the Top 5 is NOT in America.

Yea after I posted abt West Va Ave road then I reading ur link and wow, their roads are really bad than West Va Ave, ha

I been watched TLC channel on TV. It is deep steep and mountains. Some car or truck fell off from road. Several rescue team pick up people. They said some are not successes rescue people due too far deep down there. It was interested watch show.

I was surfing online for a bit and happened to come across this. There is NO way I will ever get on those roads at all. The #4 is from Russia. Those pictures are the ones that we have had seen before on another thread, I believe. But anyway, Just thought it's something interesting to look at.

iftk.com.br » Top 5 most dangerous roads of the world --

Oh geez!! I almost faint.... I cannot look down the hill while ride in the car. I would get dizzy..

Yes, #4 in Russia has been posted before. I agree with moonflower. No way I'd drive through there.

whoa!! I love the tunnels with the windows.. Its so beautiful!

MUD!! No thanks I couldnt want to stuck in there. Road with no fence? No thanks I refused to drive or ride on that road. phew!

Second that. yes they re dangerous but you can be carefully with driving/or walking and enjoy the scene. To me , they re fun to navigate thru. :)

hehe, yea
I'm fearless with most of thing in the world..
but one little fear is my big fear..
my fear is a NEEDLE! ahh!

fearless and it will lead u to see wonderful place or thing or to someone..
i want to see nice views and I wanna jump from the hill of the road hill thing.. hehe dont worry ill have rubber rope to gasp my leg so ill be pull up to the hill again..hehe

:eek3: wow...

I remember almost similar road on picture number 7 where the bus took us up to top of mountain in Switerzland. I can´t remember which city of Switerzland who have high mountain with narrow road around the mounation up to top... I will look at pictures when I have time.

yikes.. i don't think i would go to Bolivia where there's no guardrails.... but the rest, i think i can deal with. I thought the tunnels were really awesome!! as far as the mud... i've got a 4x4.... :giggle: it'll probably swallow my 4x4 anyways..

I have an addition to make to this list......ANY road on which my brother is currently driving should be a the top of the most dangerous road list!

Yikes! I aint driving in the Bolivian Andes. Its look dangerous but the scenery must be awesome to see. Maybe it could be ok for trial motorbike to ride along, go slowly.

The pics of Guoliang Tunnel are awesome! That would be a nice ride on a motorbike and also to enjoy the scenery too.

Hell no way I would hike along the Tourist Hiking Trial in China! That is scarey!

Russian Hwy - Hell no way! Get stuck there for a long time, forget it.

Taiwan - Awesome scenery. It look like a nice motorbike ride.

Eek! I hope I'll never have reasons to end up on any roads as mentioned. I knew about the Russia one.

In China, they seem to have substandard safety standard. No wonder, there's several deaths per year!

OMG I remmy my best friend from Colordao Spring drove all the way up to the mountains , I almost vomit after looking out my window seeing how far we were up there, and knowing there was no fence nothing....sheesh, my heart kept beating everytime she curves around and around.......I will never again ride or drive on a road like this!!! I have a fear of heights so no thanks!!

Back