Top 10 Cool Websites by deafies

islbook

Reaction score
Hello,

Have anybody made homemade cool websites in either flash and html here?

We would like to see your web works. :fingersx:

Best wishes

ISLbook.com
(release soon)

The website I am working on is called Product Ratings | Business Reviews and it is a website that people can tell their opinions, reviews, and rate just about anything. I belive that opinions are powerful.

You can even submit your own products, websites, books, games etc.

Your website looks great.

Cons: I clicked an item's picture to expand the photo. It did not make the picture larger that I wanted to see the item.

Why do you want to put a username and password on your website? I think that it is useless unless you explain it to us.

The website I am working on is called Product Ratings | Business Reviews and it is a website that people can tell their opinions, reviews, and rate just about anything. I belive that opinions are powerful.

I think you are not allowed to use this forum to get free business advertising. I believe it is in the rules.

Home Page is my website. It still have few basic system need to be ironed. Its not true website I really envisioned. At least owned the domain.

There is difference of profit and non-profit. If you are on purpose to make profit, it will be banned.

If not profit website, then its legal. That my understanding.

The value of colors is greatly underrated. The eye will only look if the sight is pleasing. The interest may be there and it does not promise the attention span will remain should the sight appear text-ish.

This is not website related to Deaf! Just click on ads and try make you money, eh?

I have posted a website or two of mine before, however it's not for profit, always free info and help to others.

Hello,

Have anybody made homemade cool websites in either flash and html here?

We would like to see your web works. :fingersx:

Best wishes

ISLbook.com
(release soon)

Why not do search at Google for "deaf website" and post top ten here as poll for us to choose?? :)

You got some stuff to fix

Code:
http://www.ratinghq.com/search.html?q=%22%2F%3E%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie)%3C%2Fscript%3E

XSS is bad if you have some kind of login system and if you have any cookies saved.

Jasmine4lakshm - I entered your website today. Your website is really confused me. At first, I saw your website about a month ago, and I said that it was a great website, but now I realized that I am wrong.

On a search box on your front webpage at the top right corner, is it only for people's name? I thought that it was referring to items that we are looking for.

Another subject on "Search by Tag", what does this means?

At the top of the website, "Review a Product" of a blue box. I clicked it because I thought that I am searching something. I did not ask to create a post.

For "Recent reviewed," this is what I am having trouble understanding. I am not so sure what this is purpose. It looks that it is a personal information. I assume that there is no classification or group of this catalogue.

I am disappointed that your creative is really messed up. You already have a copyright that you cannot change it, unfortunately.

I think that your website, "Read Reviews, Publish Reviews (?), and Join the community!" is somewhat good.

I believe that "Read Reviews" is the most important of all.

At the bottom of the list reviews, they are really bad, and it is definitely needed to be eliminated because it is a junk information. Please don't waste your time to revise this one. Just think of something better than this one at the bottom of your website. Good Luck!

This is not website related to Deaf! Just click on ads and try make you money, eh?

I have posted a website or two of mine before, however it's not for profit, always free info and help to others.

The original poster clearly asked for websites built by deaf people. The original poster didn't ask for deaf-oriented websites. It doesn't have to be deaf-related.

Back