Took A Picture of My Artwork

Outsider

Reaction score
I have just completed one of my artwork today (7/13/2012). I though of sharing my artworks here for the first time and will continue adding more.

This artwork you're seeing is a copy like the Avengers movies. I add the Sorenson idea into the Avengers. The face of the ironman is the only face I replace with one of the Sorenson guy. I also replace the word Marvel into Sorenson VRS.

The reason I did this artwork was for my friend's, friend who works at the Sorenson company. What ya think of this artwork?

S-Avengers+Finish.jpg

Thank caz12

Here is another kind of artwork I did for my same friend's friend from Sorenson also. The two guy on this artwork are the different Sorenson guy with the nike logo idea.

Sorenson+Supervisor.jpg

Economy Rises

Here is one of my artwork I have done with a charcoal pencil and some black and white paint. At the final work of this artwork, I transform this artwork into a computer graphic by adding a light clearing and an odd indivisible ball flowing in the city air.

Much+Powerful+Hand.jpg

absolutly tallented,keep putting them up....have you heard of paul caddens think you find him very interesting

Paul Cadden?

absolutly tallented,keep putting them up....have you heard of paul caddens think you find him very interesting

No, I haven't heard of Paul Cadden before. Is this Paul Cadden you referred about is a Scottish-born hyperrealist artist?

Mug and an Eggs

Thank Smithtr, Steinhauer and caz12.

Here another small artwork I did at college. You may already recognize that this artwork is done by black charcoal only.

Coffee+cup+and+egg.jpg

No, I haven't heard of Paul Cadden before. Is this Paul Cadden you referred about is a Scottish-born hyperrealist artist?

he use pencil only he hyperserrealist artist.amazing guy.Mailonline 15march see pic on there...i admire and so wish i had your sort of talent please post more

Thank caz12

Here is another kind of artwork I did for my same friend's friend from Sorenson also. The two guy on this artwork are the different Sorenson guy with the nike logo idea.

Sorenson+Supervisor.jpg

I'm all about showing off talent. I just hope Nike doesn't see this one. Have to be careful or big companies.

Great desgin, though!!!!

Any artwork I have done a copy like images from other company isn't what I do for business but personal only. I am well aware of the law.

Hello Outsider,

My name is Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Inc.

I will see you in court!

Bye!

(I wish..I'm CEO)

Hello Outsider,

My name is Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Inc.

I will see you in court!

Bye!

(I wish..I'm CEO)

Very Funny.... I noticed you have a image of pair of shoes icon, sound like you're in for shoes thing nor Nike, Inc?

Here is one of my artwork I have done with a charcoal pencil and some black and white paint. At the final work of this artwork, I transform this artwork into a computer graphic by adding a light clearing and an odd indivisible ball flowing in the city air.

Much+Powerful+Hand.jpg

I'd have to say this piece of are is amazing keep up the good work and yes post more love to see it you sure got talent

Back