Too adorable not to share...

ladycaissa

Reaction score
My roommate's kitten had his first pumkin. We took some pictures and it's just too cute not to share.

Attachments

• 1st Pumkin 4-2.jpg
    1st Pumkin 4-2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 1st Pumkin 7-2.jpg
    1st Pumkin 7-2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1st Pumkin 2-2.jpg
    1st Pumkin 2-2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 30
Oh, too cute! The third one is the best! Kinda reminds me of the comment I made to Maria about her picture one time.

The third kitty is getting ready for trick or treating! it will go as Headless Horseman....

Fuzzy

Awwwwwwwww so cute. Too bad my son dont have a pumpkin. Maybe I will get it today since one of your cat look just like one of my cat. :giggle:

Wha....a... adorable kitties? Perfect taking picture of them...
Excellent October month of your two kitties!
(chuckles)

Wha....a... adorable kitties? Perfect taking picture of them...
Excellent October month of your two kitties!
(chuckles)

I actually have 3 kitties. The other cat you see in the picture is the stray cat I rescued and is nursing back to health.

My cat didn't want to take any part of the festivities. Such a total party pooper. lol.

:eek3: Your hungry cats like to eat pumpkin!

Yeah my roomie's cat loves to eat it. It odd to watch him start eating it out of nowhere. He just didn't want to stop either. Apparently it's like candy to him.

Oh, too cute! The third one is the best! Kinda reminds me of the comment I made to Maria about her picture one time.

I remember, too. Lol ! :ty: for rememberin'. :kiss:

Very cute kitten. Too bad that I can't have them. :(

Fucking cute... i see that kitten you had rescued in first photo.... all pics are cute.. i like to look at them...

I can see what the cat is thinking in the first pic.
He is thinking, "Is this food yet?"
adorable

Back