Tommorows Election Campaign....PAIN AT THE PUMP = PAIN AT THE POLLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people do that at my job..LoL!! But hey gotta have a good time as long as its not to where you make someone angry enough to start a fight. Which has happened & yep see ya. FIRED!!

Act like a clown in your job and see what the boss will do to you Porkie.

If you want a tax break in gasoline how about getting rid of the convoluted regulations imposed in oil companies when it comes to refining gasoline.
As a reslut they pay enormous taxes just to run the refineries. These nasty regulations went into place thanks to your liberal enviromentalist lobby who votes democrat

Amen! I hate these democrats who messed up even more! Your hit this hard and right!
As what I see, the only viable solution is different kind of energy to get us mobilized. Impose nor reduce taxes isn't gonna help either way. Impose taxes, we lose, oil companies don't care cause they pass that cost to us. Then if we reduce tax, the oil company may pass fraction of that reduction to us so we lose again. Once a person or corproation becomes wealthy, nothing can stop them. That is why Bush knew this and couldn't do much anything about it.

If you want a tax break in gasoline how about getting rid of the convoluted regulations imposed in oil companies when it comes to refining gasoline.
As a reslut they pay enormous taxes just to run the refineries. These nasty regulations went into place thanks to your liberal enviromentalist lobby who votes democrat

Amen! I hate these democrats who messed up even more! Your hit this hard and right!
As what I see, the only viable solution is different kind of energy to get us mobilized. Impose nor reduce taxes isn't gonna help either way. Impose taxes, we lose, oil companies don't care cause they pass that cost to us. Then if we reduce tax, the oil company may pass fraction of that reduction to us so we lose again. Once a person or corproation becomes wealthy, nothing can stop them. That is why Bush knew this and couldn't do much anything about it.

THATS WHY I VOTED THEM OUT YESTERDAY!!!! AND ILL VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS THIS NOVEMBER!!

I voted for no one. Rather its Republicans or Democrats in control. Both parties don't care. Because its all about Power & Money that's it. Thier gonna do this & that & WTF ever... H-Hey guess what?!...Nothing gets done most of the time. Never do what they say their gonna do..They just want to be in that office thats all..

THATS WHY I VOTED THEM OUT YESTERDAY!!!! AND ILL VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS THIS NOVEMBER!!

I'll vote maybe but I dunno, it all depends on who the asses that are running in it are and what they f#@king want for this US.Not that the US is bad but what they say they will do is, you guys/gals understand?

There is a lot of truth to all this but does anybody remember how bad things were back in the 60's and 70's with pollution? Heck, how 'bout when that river in Cleveland caught fire? Ring any bells? I say we needed some strict rules so companies don't run roughshod over the environment as everybody loses. It is really a question of balance more than anything else.

Speaking of refineries, it is very, very difficult to put those things up and not have pollution issues. I rather be on the safe side than see sad stories left and right how people are getting cancers and other illnesses just to keep my SUV going. I did hear there is a new refinery going up in the Arizona desert. That should help loosen some bottlenecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back