Tom Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ here's coming christians with pitchforks and torch.....

What difference between Tom Cruise the next Christ and Jesus the first Christ? Hell yeah, I don't trust in Jesus Christ. Yeah, he is not God's son either. Whoever said that must be dumbass. Everyone knows we are God's children. I do trust in God, period.

It doesn't made sense, what you said you trust in God? Jesus Christ is a GOD!

Tom isn't the 2nd called himself Christ, there thousands claimed that like Koresh, Jones and etc. What I'm seeing that's their beliefs and respect, but when it comes about Jesus, here what I see, what make you think Jesus is the one and etc with no respect. Not bec what christians says. But even tho its true, people have their choices to believe, but christians have their right to share their disagreement as well as non christians. Even tho Jesus said, there will be many will call themselves Christ and many follows. As Jesus said, if someone said I'm Christ, don't go, if some says he is in the desert don't go. Its not new, bec been going on after Christ was ascended to Heaven.

I'm not saying it isn't his business, I'm saying it's a retarded theory that Tom Cruise is the NEW Jesus... There is nothing miraculous about him.

Do you realize what you are defending? It's stupidity to the nth degree... Whoever has claimed that Tom Cruise is the new Jesus is OBVIOUSLY only doing it for the sake of publicity when it comes to Scientology... you don't find it convenient that an incredibly famous actor who makes millions of dollars and holds the media at his fingertips would become the spokes-person for a very small not well-known religion?

I am not defending him just why is it so important what he does in his life? If he thinks he is God, he is not gonna convince me.

Scientology is a cult. That will make Tom Cruise an anti-christ.

And if it makes him anti-christ...who cares? Why are his beliefs or opinions important to u? He is just some famous guy and has no direct effect on our lives unless u allow it to be. I just think this whole thing is funny cuz I dont take it seriously.

And if it makes him anti-christ...who cares? Why are his beliefs or opinions important to u? He is just some famous guy and has no direct effect on our lives unless u allow it to be. I just think this whole thing is funny cuz I dont take it seriously.

So what ! This is an open forum. I can say what ever I want to say. Okay ?
Tom is an anti-christ, period ! Got a problem with that ? And, of course his beliefs or opinions don't affect me. You made it sound like I can't say my pieces in ANY thread, just because you were followin' me everywhere where I post to say my pieces and YOU refused to ALLOW me to disagree - oh just because you expect me to agree with YOU. No thanks !

So what ! This is an open forum. I can say what ever I want to say. Okay ?
Tom is an anti-christ, period ! Got a problem with that ? And, of course his beliefs or opinions don't affect me. You made it sound like I can't say my pieces in ANY thread, just because you were followin' me everywhere where I post to say my pieces and YOU refused to ALLOW me to disagree - oh just because you expect me to agree with YOU. No thanks !

Your words not mine. I never said anything about u not having the right to express your opinions or whatever. Where did I say that? Nope, I dont expect u to agree with me. Again, another assumption. I just dont believe that there is one right way as far as religion is concerned. If I see people saying that their religion or beliefs are the right way or the best way, yes I will speak up.

That's all.

Your words not mine. I never said anything about u not having the right to express your opinions or whatever. Where did I say that? Nope, I dont expect u to agree with me. Again, another assumption. I just dont believe that there is one right way as far as religion is concerned. If I see people saying that their religion or beliefs are the right way or the best way, yes I will speak up.

That's all.

That's fine. FYI, I don't come over to Tom Cruise and twist his arm by makin' him to convert to my beliefs. This thread is about him and his religion. I can say my pieces what my point of view/or opinion is about him/or his religion. You were askin' me why are his beliefs or opinions important to me - soo, you made it sound like I can't express my opinions/or belief. Scientology is a cult, period. Is that too hard for you to leave it as that ? Of course, Tom Cruise is not your brother or dad or whatever to even botherin' you to pest on me for sayin' his religion is a cult. Soo... leave it be. Give it some room and space.

That's fine. FYI, I don't come over to Tom Cruise and twist his arm by makin' him to convert to my beliefs. This thread is about him and his religion. I can say my pieces what my point of view/or opinion is about him/or his religion. You were askin' me why are his beliefs or opinions important to me - soo, you made it sound like I can't express my opinions/or belief. Scientology is a cult, period. Is that too hard for you to leave it as that ? Of course, Tom Cruise is not your brother or dad or whatever to even botherin' you to pest on me for sayin' his religion is a cult. Soo... leave it be. Give it some room and space.

If that is the message I sent to u, then I am sorry because that was not my intention. Nothing personal.

Ummmmmm....can I ask u this..is Christianity a cult? If not, then why not?

Just wondering why your posts about Tom Cruise and other people were so harsh just because they believed in different religions or dont believe in God? U come across as harsh by saying these things about people in this thread and other threads if they dont believe in the same things as u believe in so I am just wondering why?

U dont have to answer but if I see someone judging me or others negatively for their beliefs, I will speak up. That is all there it is. :)

If that is the message I sent to u, then I am sorry because that was not my intention. Nothing personal.

No offense. Apologize accepted.

Ummmmmm....can I ask u this..is Christianity a cult? If not, then why not?

Christianity ? It has nothin' to do with Christianity. Jesus is my God and there's no religion IN Him. Christianity and Jesus are 2 different things. Of course, it's the people's view when they see it as Christianity. Not me. I see it differently.

Just wondering why your posts about Tom Cruise and other people were so harsh just because they believed in different religions or dont believe in God? U come across as harsh by saying these things about people in this thread and other threads if they dont believe in the same things as u believe in so I am just wondering why?

Harsh ? Well, maybe it sounds harsh to you or others. My personality is very strong and I don't mean it to sound harsh. It's just that I stood up for Christ and I firm it. He died for me and that means alot to me - His Love. And, about other people's religion is different/or cult because, their doctrines are not the same what Jesus taught. I thought you already KNEW by readin' Christians' posts. Have you learned anythin' ? It seems to me that you haven't, because of your questions you were wonderin' why.

U dont have to answer but if I see someone judging me or others negatively for their beliefs, I will speak up. That is all there it is. :)

Judgin' you or others negatively ? That's your VIEW. My view is way different from yours. It's your/their life to believe whatever your/their religions are. And, I am still standin' for Christ since He said to go and tell the world about Him. You can tell Jesus that it's people's business to believe their religions instead of believin' in Jesus yourself. I don't die on the cross for you or anyone, but Jesus does.

CyberRed,

I hope you don't mind me to ask you question. Your post got me confused bit.

Your last post got me wondering.

You posted

Christianity ? It has nothin' to do with Christianity. Jesus is my God and there's no religion IN Him

Yes, that's right that Jesus don't have religion but why you consider yourself as true Christian since you read Christianity bible when you said that it has nothing do with Christianity? :confused:

Christianity and Jesus are 2 different things.

Right but why the people consider themselves as "Christians"?

Of course, it's the people's view when they see it as Christianity. Not me. I see it differently

No, it's not people's view but christians themselves get people to see what kind of belief they have.

Example:

Liebling's question: What is your belief?

CyberRed's answer: I'm a true Christian and own Christianity bible.

Opposite to me...

CyberRed's question: What's your belief?

Liebling's answer: I don't have any religions to beleive but God and Jesus themselves because Jesus and God don't have religion.

I often said in any religion debate threads that I don't have any religion but God and Jesus.

Unfortunlately Christians do not accept that I don't have religion to beleive but God and Jesus... They kept saying how I accept Jesus when there're no bible around?

I thought you already KNEW by readin' Christians' posts.

You see yourself what you type "Christians". Yes, we aware your belief in any threads but we only said that we don't want to prove you or other wrong over their different beliefs. It doesn't mean that you or Tom are wrong that's just your and his belief.

His Love. And, about other people's religion is different/or cult because, their doctrines are not the same what Jesus taught.

You never know that other people's religion is true. Nobody knows either the bibles are 100% correct because the different religion authors wrote different bibles to brainwash people.

What!? Tom Cruise the next what!?

Tom is not Christ since his cult is not about worshipping Christ. It is all about mental garbage the actors and actresses have to spend so much money for nothing.

You know that after all his rants on O and his temper at a reporter one summer a couple years back and his third marriage and all, his rating has dropped from top 10 to something like 600. I read about it over a month ago or so online news about Tom Cruise.

He is an embarrassment to my hometown since Tom was born here. Everyone here told me they dislike him. Won't watch his movies and all. Well, I know that Tom is cocky. Way too much pride and ego.

You know what happens when you have pride, you fall! Same thing happened to Lucifier when he found pride for protecting the Throne of God. He fell and was renamed as Satan after he rebelled and expelled!

I knew a couple of them, they were so nice and normal people. I do not see them as a cult because they do not talk about their religion. Only thing they are somewhat different in their belief, they do not believe in medicine nor doctors. Of course they died of natural causes without seeking any help from professors. I do not see that has to do with Tom Cruise's being anti-christ nor as a christ. Some of us simple don't like to take asprin because we know it may harm our body. I do not believe in pain killer while I was in labor and protected my babies from the drugs, I believed in natural way of life so it is same as those people who practice scientology. I can understand why Tom wanted his wife to have a completely natural birht without pain killer. Does it made me and them a cult? Not at all. But Tom does not know how body work well as he thinks. He would have died tmw with heart attack without a treatment because he does not believe in it. That is his choice, not ours.

CyberRed,

I hope you don't mind me to ask you question. Your post got me confused bit.

Your last post got me wondering.

Yes, that's right that Jesus don't have religion but why you consider yourself as true Christian since you read Christianity bible when you said that it has nothing do with Christianity? :confused:

Right but why the people consider themselves as "Christians"?

No, it's not people's view but christians themselves get people to see what kind of belief they have.

Example:

Liebling's question: What is your belief?

CyberRed's answer: I'm a true Christian and own Christianity bible.

Opposite to me...

CyberRed's question: What's your belief?

Liebling's answer: I don't have any religions to beleive but God and Jesus themselves because Jesus and God don't have religion.

I often said in any religion debate threads that I don't have any religion but God and Jesus.

Unfortunlately Christians do not accept that I don't have religion to beleive but God and Jesus... They kept saying how I accept Jesus when there're no bible around?

You see yourself what you type "Christians". Yes, we aware your belief in any threads but we only said that we don't want to prove you or other wrong over their different beliefs. It doesn't mean that you or Tom are wrong that's just your and his belief.

You never know that other people's religion is true. Nobody knows either the bibles are 100% correct because the different religion authors wrote different bibles to brainwash people.

Jesus is ONE, TRUTH, LIFE, and WAY! John 3:16

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Tom Cruise looks very handsome and proud to be star movie but unfortunately, Tom Cruise did not get an opportunity to go to heaven through Jesus the Way. Because he gets on his own way to believe in his relgious instead following the True Word. Therefore, He claims to be CULT Leader of Scientology and will be going to lakes of fire with his father of lies, Satan.

Look at the verse, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I sawa the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. All whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Rev. 20:10-15

Now you see.... Tom Cruise will go to lake of fire where he will stay there for everlasting with Satan because he goes to other religious' belief instead of our truth word of GOD through Jesus' blood on the cross to save us from death.

Jesus is ONE, TRUTH, LIFE, and WAY! John 3:16

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

:confused: That´s not question, I want to ask...

:confused: That´s not question, I want to ask...

Liebling.... EagleCherokee is given you a point that the verse tells JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY we know because Tom Cruise does not go through His way before come to the Father our GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back