Tom Brady - out of seaon again?!

MaxUFC

Reaction score
:hmm: Hope not.

Max... are ya trying to scare a certain Brady fan in here crap-less?? I hope she doesnt get a hold of ya and wham ya good.. lol oh boy...

^^ LOL...

All is that I know that Tom Brady suffered a shoulder injury late in the second quarter of Friday's preseason but right now, he had a "sore" shoulder. I think he will be playing against the Giants next game - Sept 3rd, probably.
Go Patriots!!!

^^ LOL...

All is that I know that Tom Brady suffered a shoulder injury late in the second quarter of Friday's preseason but right now, he had a "sore" shoulder. I think he will be playing against the Giants next game - Sept 3rd, probably.
Go Patriots!!!

He will be fine but he should not play against dangerous Giants defense so he can wait until Sept 13. I know Giants defense did hurt him twice times in regular and superbowl.

I hope not either, we need him this regular season. Here's the link, I found in Yahoo on a good note we won, power of prayer heehee

Patspray.jpg

Brady leaves with sore shoulder in Patriots' win - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Haynesworth laid a big bomb on Brady last night. I watched the game on TV.

Im sure Brady will be just fine. He may sit out the last preseason game, but its just preseason.

Ha ha.....I had edited that comment....I meant Dolphins win the division...
mistype.....yes Dolphins will win it and I ain't smokin nada.
Pats lose a few and Moss will take his ball and go home.

I was just gonna say "What are they smokin'?" :D

Phillips, that's so true. Other teams want to charge and bring him down. We know, our defense will come to his rescue heehee

He is 32 years old, it's on phrase that he is going to be out of shape to play.

He is 32 years old, it's on phrase that he is going to be out of shape to play.

I don't think he's that old just yet but little bit maybe though. He's just quite fragile unlike Mannings or Big Ben who are all big physically. Also that he sticks in the pocket very often therefore it gets more risky yet he's terrific at that.

Otherwise he may be targeted since they know he's the top key player on their team. I wanna see him lose and lose... enough of Patsies. :P lol

Patriots are back and so is Brady :P

We kick off Monday Night Football at Patriot Nation vs Buffalo Bills whoohoo!!!

Patriots are back and so is Brady :P

We kick off Monday Night Football at Patriot Nation vs Buffalo Bills whoohoo!!!

:cheers::wiggle:

Don't bother me and won't be here alldeaf tomorrow!! :P

Furthermore, I am hope that I don't get too much homework! :Ohno:

:laugh2:Of course, you don't want to be bothered its Monday Night Football with our men :h5:

I hope you don't have too much homework. I already did mine :)

Back