Toilet Theme Restaurant

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
toilet-restaurant.jpg

I just found from Toilet Theme Restaurant | CraziestGadgets.com

What are you think about interesting theme?

So... if someone suddenly has to go to the bathroom, they just stand up... open the lid... then sit back down to... do their business. ;)

Oh crap, there's only 3 customers in the restaurant. I think their business is going to s***.

Nice concept though, I'm not sure how people would accept it as the norm.

I think drunk customers would love this place...:lol:

:lol:

That would be a bit odd but yet, it's interesting how this became into a restaurant, lol.

hahahaha, thats amazing. i would def go there.
man, why can't new york have any cool restaurants?
psh, i cannot wait until i can travel....

Restroom * Restaurant = don't mix. (If you can excuse my logic...)

Sorry, but I won't even go there. I think this will give me a headache even if the place is very clean and well ventilated with clean air.

Yeah, I have seen that before on TV documentary about world's weirdest restaurants or something. :)

I'm sure there's alot of weird restaurants in Europe, you will get have to get used with it.

I think that restaurant with toilet theme looks nice to me but just alot of creative.

Oh crap, there's only 3 customers in the restaurant. I think their business is going to s***.

Nice concept though, I'm not sure how people would accept it as the norm.

It don't means their business will goes shit, remember about China has too many restaurants and certain restaurants don't have many consumer or they maybe serve during weekday, that's busy and I bet it would be alot of consumers during weekend.

I bet the restaurant doesn't even have bathrooms. Since toilets are already provided for everyone. ;)

Maybe, many customers had so many diarrhea so they cannot wait to go to the bathroom. That's probably save their life right there within a few seconds. They can watch your beautiful ass... Yike!

Back