Todd Aiken and Gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
sat·ire
   [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
a literary genre comprising such compositions.

:hmm:

Todd Aiken never said anything about homosexuality.

sat·ire
   [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
a literary genre comprising such compositions.

:hmm:

No matter about how satire is defined.

Todd Akin is just tasteless and ignorant politician now and I hope he keeps all way so he won't win the seat.

No matter about how satire is defined.

Todd Akin is just tasteless and ignorant politician now and I hope he keeps all way so he won't win the seat.

The article in the OP is fake.

even more damage to Todd Akin. :laugh2:

Not really. Just damaging those who believed it :giggle:

So, I doubted the OP when he told me not to doubt, and look what I found ... hmmm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...rant-breast-milk-homosexuality_n_1837497.html

Whether it's due to really good satire or really gullible people, satirical online newspaper The Daily Currant's parody articles keep popping up across the web -- as fact.

and this:

Now, to be very clear, this is not true. Although KBSI 23 News does in fact exist, Akin was never on the program, nor has he ever made statements linking breastmilk to a cure for homosexuality.

Not really. Just damaging those who believed it :giggle:

Not really, more media attack make damage to Todd Akin. ;)

Todd Akin's reputation is already ruined after controversial about legitimate rape and he has no easy chance to win the seat. :rofl:

Not really, more media attack make damage to Todd Akin. ;)

Todd Akin's reputation is already ruined after controversial about legitimate rape and he has no easy chance to win the seat. :rofl:

Oh? I thought talking politics was banned?

Not really. Talking about him running for election, then spreading lies about him, is.

It doesn't matter, it is STILL POLITICAL DISCUSSION, period.

Entire of this thread is political topic and it looks like you have trouble to understand. :roll:

It doesn't matter, it is STILL POLITICAL DISCUSSION, period.

Entire of this thread is political topic and it looks like you have trouble to understand. :roll:

I understand clearly. Spreading lies about Todd Aiken ... and you support it. :wave:

okaaaaaaaay ...

I understand clearly. Spreading lies about Todd Aiken ... and you support it. :wave:

okaaaaaaaay ...

I love to mocking at candidates that I don't agree with them. ;)

I love to mocking at candidates that I don't agree with them. ;)

That's ok, we all do it from time to time :lol:.

Your first response led me to think you actually believed the article. I was just pointing out it was not meant to be taken seriously, and that a lot of people actually thought it was true ....

It was kind of funny. But not in a funny "ha-ha" way, more like funny ... oh, never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back