today..

Apocalypse

Reaction score
i was bored in my study hall, i decided to log on and check out alldeaf, i was lookin thru the posts and replied some of them..all of a sudden the teacher tapped me on my shoulder and said i saw swearing and i was like wtf?? and he scrolled it and saw candyass and bytch he was like oohh...and he has a really poor vision cuz one pic of masturbation with dog and cat ..he overlooked it and i clicked x so he wouldnt look around more..lol..

lol!! you should've clicked on minimize first so you won't have to surf on net and go there all over again

Originally posted by Apocalypse
i was bored in my study hall, i decided to log on and check out alldeaf, i was lookin thru the posts and replied some of them..all of a sudden the teacher tapped me on my shoulder and said i saw swearing and i was like wtf?? and he scrolled it and saw candyass and bytch he was like oohh...and he has a really poor vision cuz one pic of masturbation with dog and cat ..he overlooked it and i clicked x so he wouldnt look around more..lol..

:rofl:

i couldnt..i was surfing and he walked up to me and took the mouse and looked...i just sat there until he talked and i took the mouse and clicked x..i hate teachers who are nosy and picky..sometimes i feel like to tell the teacher stfu

i couldnt..i was surfing and he walked up to me and took the mouse and looked...i just sat there until he talked and i took the mouse and clicked x..i hate teachers who are nosy and picky..sometimes i feel like to tell the teacher stfu

LoL, same here when I was at my work used laptop and front desk man somehow caught and laughed at P19 signature "fuck you!" at six flag and it is COOL! he said :)

he was taught by me some signs and ABC, now he is my interpreter at our work :cool:

biggrininvert.gif

<<Wouldn't surf in this site in any proper places like work/school because I am basically a angelic girl. Oh wella

You could hold down ALT then hit F4 key. You don't need ur mouse to close AD =oP

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
<<Wouldn't surf in this site in any proper places like work/school because I am basically a angelic girl. Oh wella
Angelic?? :laugh2: You're :twisted:

:lol:

Back