Today is Sabrina`s & Americanchopper´s Wedding Day

Congrattulations to the happy couple!

did they meet thru alldeaf.com?? sorry if Im nosey :)

Sabrina and AC, congrats on your wedding!!! And many many happy years for you both!!

CODAchild said:
:applause: Leibling I know she missed you very much and she understood fully you couldn't be there. We had met a couple who were from Russia, and live in New York now, and they were such nice people, very friendly, told us of their native Russia, and it made me think of you Leibling. I thought to myself, Leibling has to be just like these people. But, I know you were in Sabrina's heart and mind yesterday.
You're very welcome, she really looked so beautiful and so radiant. Especially when she danced with American Chopper. It's like there was no one else around the way looked into his eyes. She was truly so happy on her marriage with American Chopper. It was the first time I met him, and he seems like such a loving and attentive man to Sabrina. They will have a beautiful future together.

:applause: It's cute of you say this. I wish to be there at their wedding but it's great that you described about them to make me feel that I'm there at their wedding. :hug:
I'm really happy for them. The wedding gift (my handcraft) are on the way to them. I hope they will receive them safety.

AmericanChopper said:
:dance2:

Hey Codachild and Everyone,

I would like to say "Thank you for everything on the post." I am really flattered about this. :) It made me and sabrina feeling good when you guys said on the post.

To be honest with you guys, It was the best wedding day we ever have in our entire life. We will never forget!!!! WHen I saw Sabrina's wedding dress while she was walking on the aisle with her son... I was startin to tear on my eyes and hold my emotion becuz her dress was CHAMPION!!!! I was so GLAD I finally got married with her. I felt so blessing with her. so I am sure Sabrina will post soon she will tell you everything what we did at reception... we have so much to say to tell you guys :)
:type:

we will be gone to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow morning!!!! YAY for 10 days.

:thumb: :grouphug: :applause:

Thank you for share your post here with us. I'm happy that you & Sabrina are happy. I'm looking forward to hear the honeymoon news from you both... :hug:

WBHarley said:
had to download some internet software for our "traveling"...

Anyway

Sabrina and AmericanChopper,

I was very pleased to be there and witness of you both getting married.. And again I want to tell you both this was the beautiful wedding I have gone to.
I also am very glad to see my old friends as well too, and meet few new more peoples.

CODAchild, It was great meeting you too. Your right their wedding is so beautiful :)

Sabrina, I hope you will be able to post some, I could do for you some but I forgot to bring my Digital Camera with me :tears: BUT At least I bought a camera LOL and I did took few pictures :)

A wonderful wedding always bring me a good smile, and a good laughing chats with everyone else at wedding too :)

Both of you, Have a wonderful 10 days honeymoon PLEASE PLEASE take a lots of pictures of your vacation hehe.. Just kidding..

Take care, hugs hugs
Wendy

It's shame that I didn't meet you and CODAchild at their wedding... I hope I will meet you one day.

P.S. Thanks for 3 postcards... wow... it's really cool... I'm going to add your postcards on my thread anytime this week... :hug:

Liebling:-))) said:
It's shame that I didn't meet you and CODAchild at their wedding... I hope I will meet you one day.

P.S. Thanks for 3 postcards... wow... it's really cool... I'm going to add your postcards on my thread anytime this week... :hug:
I was hoping to get to meet you too Liebling, and I do hope that we get to meet each other soon. Thank you for being so nice!!!

AmericanChopper said:
:dance2:

Hey Codachild and Everyone,

I would like to say "Thank you for everything on the post." I am really flattered about this. :) It made me and sabrina feeling good when you guys said on the post.

To be honest with you guys, It was the best wedding day we ever have in our entire life. We will never forget!!!! WHen I saw Sabrina's wedding dress while she was walking on the aisle with her son... I was startin to tear on my eyes and hold my emotion becuz her dress was CHAMPION!!!! I was so GLAD I finally got married with her. I felt so blessing with her. so I am sure Sabrina will post soon she will tell you everything what we did at reception... we have so much to say to tell you guys :)
:type:

we will be gone to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow morning!!!! YAY for 10 days.

:thumb: :grouphug: :applause:

Congratulations! Have a great time on your Honeymoon with Sabrina!
:thumb:

Congratulations AmericanChooper and Sabrina!

May you both have a romantic life together. ;)

Congradulation to both of you!!! :hug: Wish you the best of luck and have a happiness that you both deserved. :wave:

congrate to ya sabrina and americanchopper
i hope you all enjoyed your honeymoon smile

enjoy your first halloween together as married couple soon around the corner it will be thanksgiving and x-mas winks you all will celebrate first thanksgiving and christmas also

congrate again

Hello all of you,

Thanks so much for those beautiful pictures and words. I will post the pictures when the pictures will be develop.

My husband I had a marvelous time in Great Smoky Mountains. We did not want to come back to State of Masshole. :cry:

I love my husband every moment !! :kiss:

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you :hug:

Pls email me with your addy so can send you a wedding gift!!!!

So glad that you guys had a blast! Nice being married to him, eh :P

SARINA! WELCOME BACK! the newleds.. I'm glad that you had blast at honeymoon, couldn't wait to see the photos! :hug:

Welcome back Sabrina :hug:

Please let me know the gift arrive at your place safety...

Awww, Congrats both of u !... enjoyable in ur marriage..

Mine is almost 10 yrs in marriage! Cant believe ! ! Glad that Our love is more strong and stronger in everyday ! ! :hug:

Congrats both of you guys...

Of course that normal for everyone honeymoon went well and beautiful relaxation out there turns it out return their homeland and felt alike unwanted be home. They wishes stay there forever beautiful "Dreamland honeymoon forever". (chuckles)

where did you take a placed your honeymoon and have ready pictures yet ?
:D

Welcome home and it's great beginning to start a new life as a husband and wife. Enjoy those days and enjoy every moment with your new husband!! :wiggle:

Welcome Home. Congratulations on your wedding and the new beginning of your married life. Best Wishes to both of you. :thumb:

Back